Forums » General (non-English)
General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin.
Replies: 39   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: The Power (Jan 31, 2006 10:54 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 39   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
Sadistic Truffle

General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 10, 2006 8:31 PM
For some reason, there are people in here who have failed to notice the obvious fact that this is the General (non-English) part of the forum.

Meaning, that this is an area of the forum for people who do not speak english to have conversations.

Please, stop abusing this part of the forum with your own personal messages (all written in english), and get Yahoo! or MSN Messenger, or at least an email address.

If I was a non-enlish speaking chap, I would personally be insulted that arrogant english speaking (American) people are abusing their part of the forum just because they do not have the insight or intelligence to download MSN messenger.

The mods should move the topics to the Offtopic section where they belong.

Thanks,
Truffle.

Sadistic Truffle

A few more things... Posted: Jan 10, 2006 8:32 PM
And before anybody says, yes I do realise the irony of my post.

Also, if you really really really must use a part of the forums, use the chess topic .

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 12:28 PM
im learning russian and rains teaching me. in also looking for ohter true russians to teach me so thats y i post in there. sry if u feel offended. thnx.

whiteghost3

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 2:30 PM
get your facts right im not american.as for whether we are meant to be speaking english or not.its discrimination to not allow us to talk in here.

virus 1k1

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 3:46 PM
HOW IS IT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST YOU, WHEN 90% OF THIS FORUM, IS DEDICATED TO ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE?

Get your facts right. The discrimination is the other way around!

And bloodywatergrl, what a load of you are rubbish you seem to be talking. How is naming a post "Hi guys" learning russian? Or how about the chillo-bloody-rain talk topic? You really must be learning russian well. Oh no, my pants seem to be on fire.

Look, you half-wits need to use whatever it is in place of a brain. Please, stop annoying people who actually use this forum.

hara kiri

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:26 PM
They completly ruined Ronnies attemps at getting a russian room by posting crap all over the topic.

virus 1k1

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:29 PM
I saw. That really was unfair, and is, as truffle said, arrogant of them to think that they own the forum. They havent for a second stopped to consider anybody else but themselves in the rush to be watergrls boyfriend.

Vi.

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:44 PM
virus i dont want any probs. chillo set up the chillo talk and wat not not me. and im serious about learning russian. thats all.

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:44 PM
btw im sry if we totally changed this forum.

virus 1k1

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:47 PM
Not only this, but the deutch forum as well. At least post in another forum that isnt used much/at all.

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:52 PM
ok i wont disrupt the forums. ok? im sry.

Sadistic Truffle

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:53 PM
How wont you? Seriosly, how?

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:55 PM
i wont go in there. if that makes u feel any better.

Sadistic Truffle

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 4:59 PM
Go in where? General non-english?

RAIN9

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 6:00 PM
uh..huh, and you don't care that on english forums, people FREQUENTLY talk in other languages?

Replies: 39   Pages: 3   [ Go: 1 2 3 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page