Forums » General (non-English)
General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin.
Replies: 39   Pages: 3   Most recent reply posted by: The Power (Jan 31, 2006 10:54 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 39   Pages: 3   [ Go: « 1 2 3 » ]
hara kiri

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 11, 2006 7:21 PM
You get one odd post yes, but you dont see french people rushing home every day to post in the English part of the forum, trying to rack up as many posts as possible.

whiteghost3

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 12, 2006 1:10 PM
@sadistic truffle im reporting you to the mods for racist comment calling americans arrogent.second people want private conversations if we cant do that in the english section then we have to do that in the non english sections.are you a mod i think not so stop trying to act like one.

LucyJoKarasinski

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 12, 2006 5:07 PM
sadistic truffle

Couldn't agree with you more,there's far too much stuff being posted in this forum by english speaking people.
Im surprised someone hasn't said something about it before now.(or have they?).I think the topics need to be moved to off topics asap.

bloodywatergrl.

Back before christmas you had a go at my sister,telling her she needs to get a life,well looking at all the rubbish you've been posting in these forums, i think you're the one who needs to get a life.

whiteghost3

Maybe you could explain to us how you can have a private conversation in the forum when everything is there for all to see?

Lucy-Jo.

bloodywatergrl

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 12:24 PM
im sry for the staetment i made to your sister. i think i might have asked for forgiveness. i dunno. but if i didnt im rreally sry. and im not postin in here so i wont upset anybody. sry once again.

whiteghost3

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 3:08 PM
wheres the topic for me to speak japanese????vietnamese?????cambodian???? or any other asian language i dont see one.anyone else notice that.

RAIN9

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 3:45 PM
Ya. Obviously FoD only makes room for the major languages.

hara kiri

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 4:44 PM
There you go, RAIN has used his brain again, and Whiteghost is left clueless.

hara kiri

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 4:45 PM
Oh and by the way, thats the points of the non English part of the forum, so people can talk in THOSE languages, not English.

RAIN9

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 4:57 PM
No hara kiri, that’s not what I meant. I’m saying Fod shouldn’t only make room for it’s major languages.

Sadistic Truffle

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 6:01 PM
whiteidiot,

Calling americans arrogant/fat is not racism. It's a generalisation .

hara kiri

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 7:02 PM
I was refering to whiteghost.

Sadistic Truffle

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 13, 2006 7:59 PM
?

whiteghost3

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 14, 2006 2:45 PM
cantonese and japanese are too major languages.incase you didnt know japan and china are 2 of the most overpopulated countries in the world.as for calling me an idiot god how childish.

Sadistic Truffle

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 14, 2006 3:50 PM
Sorry, was I being racist?

Destiny2000

Re: General (non-English) - Exactly what it says on the tin. Posted: Jan 26, 2006 5:30 PM
Yes you were being racist Daniel, i realise the point you are making about this being a non English forum but you yourself go out of your way to post a topic about this in ENGLISH of all languages. I know that i am not on to talk because i am also writing in English, however this is a non-English forum and well you guessed it, i am not English and i am quite proud not to be, because being English would make me of the same origin as you Daniel, which quite frankly the thought of that repulses me.
Anyway enough of that lets get back to speaking non-English shall we.

p.s. Not all Americans are stereotyped like you described you racist fool.

P.S. Sadistic Truffle is infact Virus 1k1 as well.

Replies: 39   Pages: 3   [ Go: « 1 2 3 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page