« Back to All Topics
"ReaL"
Posted in 
Billiards
"ReaL"
Posted in 
Billiards
"ReaL"
It would be interesting to find out how many FOD players actually play on a full size table. I do, and I have had quite a bit of success. However, FOD snooker has some glaring faults. Here are some of them:-

1. Break --- The D area is too samll and restrictive to to get an effective break. In snooker, getting the break is supposed to be an advantage (with FOD its almost the opposite).

2. Sidespin --- Why is there top and bottom spin and no sidespin - this severely restricts the players ability to play safe or create different shots.

3. White Ball --- Why does the white ball go in off 90% of the time when it is hit hard, particularly severe angle shots.

4. Angles --- Checking your angles on FOD most times is a thankless task - a correct shot can be played only end up with a ridiculous outcome.

Whoever designed the FOD program undoubtedly knew a lot about the game, however I think there is room for vast improvement.

Apart from all this, I still enjoy playing and hope to continue playing.

On a brighter note, I must admit that FOD snooker actually helps me with sighting on a full size table.

All the best
Bring-it 

Agree with everything...almost!

Break is an advantage...  learn how to do it(and i don´t mean the cheat breaks most ppl use  ;) )

I really miss a side-spinn!!!

Have fun...
[img=
http://digilander.libero.it/doniuccia/faccine/Biggrin/Funny_post.gif
]

I do play on the large size snooker tables, but at 
5 foot 5"
 I don't have much succes with reaching half the shots. 
FlyOrDie
 should look at the characteristics of the full size table and take it in here. I know it would be alot harder but it's another challenge for people. The snooker at the moment is too easy for some people and I find it rather stressful :D because there's no room. Some suggestions to make the snooker world, a 
better
 place...

1. When you are on a break, a guy to call out your score... that would be sweet,

2. A referee to replace the balls,

3. See when the ball is on the cushion, the butt of the cue has to be raised to hit the ball becasue that is how cushion shots should be played and they are hard...

4. More snooker moderators to make 
the snooker world
 a miles better place. Btw, I would like to be a mod...

5. Spin would be excellent,

6. Nominate balls and finally,

7. If you do, ever, happen to change table size then you should out everyone's rating back to 0 and then we would see who is the best.

Oh oh, how about having random cloth colour. Green one game, then red and then maybe fuchsia. Sweeeeeet!
lol tazz u gone ova board a bit m8 
wud be damm sweeeet !!! tho 
eh ? we want realistic not nuts reals

english snooker rules plz fod with proper size tables, side spin and not dodgy cushion shots - AND TOUCHING BALL !
where do u get those pictures from

regards virus
you lot are living in a dream world.... this is a game site..nit yer local snooker club