EPIDEMIC JUMPING
Posted in 
Tanx
EPIDEMIC JUMPING
Posted in 
Tanx
EPIDEMIC JUMPING
THERE ARE PLAYERS STILL JUMPING TO GAIN RANK AND STANDING
If the MPs cant stop it then thats the way the game is played.I have not been a jumper since I signed up,but I`m about to change my tactics.Rank means nothing if you`re a jumper and it only aggrivates REAL PLAYERS.IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HITS DONT BOTHER PLAYING.I am JJDESTROYER................I FIGHT WITH INTEGRITY AND HONOR I take the losses as well as the gains.
         I HOPE THE GAME RULES ARE NOT JUST FOR SHOW......OTHERWISE CALL ME JJjUMPER AND THATS FINE WITH ME.        
well dont worry about jumpers there are 3 in wg that i know of but i wont mention names im not a nark. as for you becoming a jumper good for you i need a real challenge.....chasing jumpers is fun where is BAMBAMBAM LEX LUTHER AND THE FAMOUS POINTSTEALER AND DONT FORGET FALCON 487. SEE YOU AT THE GAME JJ.
Im only a jumper when they get on my nerves. Ask anyone i play my points all the time. I play in all the fields and what do i get in return suspended from the game. Wow that hurts, if i could only play a one on one with them top players all the time ill be happy. The only thing that i wonder is when is safe to jump? Just tell me that? When is enough? How many tanks do i have to kill to jump out the game? Theres always going to be envy among other players out there. You are always going to be called a jumper no matter what you do. You can be playing a game and have 100 kills and someone pops in and you jump with your high score and hes going to call you a jumper because he didnt get the best of you. Sometimes i wonder why they chase me around the game. Is it because im that good or is it because they want my points. Still cant see what they want with my points if they cant keep track of them, theyll have 0 points the next day. I just think the people who call them jumpers are just morons with envy just getting mad at those tactics they use. When ever i get to 1000 points im going to play to 50 kills and lets see what they say about that. Dam player haters. Ill always be the only one to play with a high score. Not like those other fake top players out there.

you silly fellers, yer a trip, keep up all the bravado and the angst and animosity over this game....it's a hoot to read...also,  go ahead and jump...don't mind a bit...  "whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, it's alright"   -John Lennon,  1940-1980

C'est ma tournee,c'est