« Back to All Topics
FOR THE MODERATORS OF THE TANX
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello moderators of flyordie, would like to leave my revolt against clan U.A.G, that comes practising BANKER in the rooms of the Tanx. One is about a clan, and I wait that it is taken attitudes against the leader of them, that it is the U.A.G_OzzY, and all the players whose nick starts with U.A.G, since we are there for playing clean, and does not want dodgers in the Tanx. The leader U.A.G_Ozzy of the clan, and is to webmaster of the site www.uagbr.com.br. I annexed recorded images of the U.A.Gs practising the BANKING, them until confirm at certain moment who are practising BANKING of the 3:30 to the 4:00 hours of the dawn in room 4. In day 16 of July of 2003. Debtor for the attention, 
OMEGA-Ragnarok(I very feel for horrivel English, is that I am using a translator on-line, rotfl)

download of the recorded images, 
http://www.clanomega.hpg.com.br/arquivos/UAG_Bankers.zip
What my friend here Ragnraok is trying to say, is that UAG banks alot, and he gave a link to the Forum, and if you go to the link, you'll find photos of them banking........
I saw them, they are real.....
Ragnraok is right...
He used a program to translate his thoughts, did not work so well, but what he meant, I said, if you go to his link, you'll find the photos FlyOrDie
Cya

Hello Moderators,

I would like to turn-about the clan U.A.G, which have being making BANKING at FLYORDIE, deliberate in the TANX rooms. It’s about a clan. And I hope that that they’ll be taking care of. Their bass is U.A.G_Ozzy, and all players with U.A.G in front o any other name. Because we are there to play with out chitin, and we do not want such players at the TANX U.A.G_Ozzy the clan bass is the web master of www.uagbr.com.br.

Id did make some downloads from the U.A.G practicing the BANKING. They did confirm at on moment that they are practicing BANKING from 3:30AM until 4:00AM (Brazilian time) room 4. On 16th of July 2003.

http://www.clanomega.hpg.com.br/arquivos/UAG_Bankers.zip

Thank you for your attention,
Ragnarok.
hELLO MODERADOR... sIR. rAGNAROCK ARE CRAZY, AND THE PHOTOS ARE ADULTERED,  RUDZERO BANKER AND SPY ARE DEMERIT POINT IN MY SITE, AND IN UAG, THE OTHER MEMBERS NOT BANKINGM, I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL, BUT I NEED DEFENDE MY TERRIRITORY, RAGNAROCK IS OTHER BANKER AND NEED VINGANCE, PLEASE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION IN THIS CRAZY PERSON, BANNEDS AND DEMRIT POINTS APLLYS IN MY CLAN  AND IN FLY,.. OTHER MEMBERS  NO ARE BANKERS.. THANKS MODERATOR AND CONGRAATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT SITE
This images are adultered....ragnarockdo have bad adulteration ... tsc.tsc
Hi moderators of FlyOrDie, I would like to leave my revolt against the clan U.A.G, that have been practice being BANKER a lot in the rooms of Tanx. It is a clan, and I hope that some things should be taked against their leader, who is U.A.G_Ozzy, and all of the players that have the nickname begin with U.A.G, since we are there to play fair, and we don't want people that do not play fair in Tanx.
I attached images with the U.A.Gs practicing the BANKING, they(in portuguese) confessed in a moment that they were doing BANKING between 3:30 and 4:00 in the AM time. The day was July 16th, 2003

Download of the images :

http://www.clanomega.hpg.com.br/arquivos/U.A.G_Bankers.zip

Thanks for your time
Ragnarok
AE RAGNAROCK BUNDAUM POSTA O Q KISER OS KARAS NEM TAO LIGANDO PRA VC HAHAHAH JA FALEI COM OS MDOERADOR E ELES ATE DEBOXARAM DE VOCE
vc esta se queimando com o pessoal do Tanx Ozzy, olha bem o que vc ta fazendo... pq ñ assume q fez banking?... ta falando q eu sou banking, vc ñ tm vergonha q falar isso?... pergunta pra qualquer um dos Unidos, USA, OMEGA que são os clãs que eu considero, se eu já fiz banker... nunca fiz pq não ligo pros pontos... to nem ai se meu nick ta com patente alta ou baixa... o q importa é dentro do campo, lá onde o bixo pega... e pare de me ofender, pq até aora nunca ofendi nenhum uag, nem vc... e nem vou ofender, pq é assim q deve agir um lider.
ja falei pra eles q fiz banking, eu vi teu site seu safado.. mandei um email ja pedindo paz para voces ppq naum kero entrar em estado de guerra.. phodase se me keimei  naum de uma de polemico e traira   nos aki keremos paz  vc q criou eminencio entaum acaba logo com isso  q ja ta chato.. antes eu tava achando  da ora sua inciativa de nso denunciar.. agora ta chataum mesm nos ja fomos punidos por isso, pelos moderadores ja tomei atitude de um lider  qalias  grande lider agora tome a sua e de ponto final a essa emincia  acabou  maluko essa istoria eskece isso  q saco o kara  adios
uag ozzy.....iv seen u bank plenty of times already...so im going to contact all of moderators of fod...and im going to contact flyordie for the many times u banked...plus i already chased u out 1 time before and ill do it again..so look out for therealsher. because here he comes

sherman2004
Please take this subject directly to FOD.  Use the email provided for this cases.

This thread will be locked as there are already about 4 threads about the same issue.

Thanks.

--------------
Faça exame por favor este assunto diretamente a FOD. Usar-se do email fornecido para este casos. Esta linha será fechada como lá é já edição mais ou menos idêntica de aproximadamente 4 linhas. Obrigado. 

[Edited by: KILLER128 WG on 21-Jul-2003 10:58 AM]