Off-topic
Any reading fc supporters here?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Any reading fc supporters here?
*no comment*
yea if u support readin plz dont speak lol
Well we r goin up dis year we have a dam good team....Come on Urzzzz
hey RFC :D hellllllooooooooooooo if ya dont no who it is pffffffft it's Sarah (Kisser/Jokes) well can u tlk 2 me wenever plz

Sarah x x x
Reading are doing well ....surprising ......but only one team ..... man utd
when u win promotion which i think u will ..... straight back down again..... sorry reading supporters lol
GO USA :| i should be ashamed i know
Reading 3 Wimbledon 0 again lmao we r second now and thats r 4th game which we have scored 3 goals in.....Say we r goin up say we r goin up:D
Norwich City Till I Die :p 
Im not looking forward to playing any team away. We will easily beat you (RFC) at home
we r second in the league and if we keep gettin 3 goals every match we'll go up....Alan Pardews Barmy ARMY!:D
Come one Urzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stuff luton....r dey div 2 or 3 lmao still crap....
*hem hem*

luton are currently near the top on division 2

luton town have the best manager of all time (voted by the british public)- Joe Kinnear
 (even as i talk now there is a luton fan on a quiz show ;)

Joe kinnear got every team he worked for in 2 the premiership or the old first division , but not only in the premiership, but he kept teams like wembley at the top! he then had a heart attack and retired.
he then later joined luton town!!!!!;)

long live Happy Harry Haslam (the luton town mascot)!!!!!

suit

i dont care about luton,come on reading on the up ;\
RFC_1871...im with you on this one!!!....up the royals :>
SUIT  SHUSH  OK  JOE KINNEAR  ISNT VOTED BEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME  U  MADE THAT  UP   SO  DONT START MAKIN LIES UP  AND LUTON  LMAO  WAT A BAG OF ****  THEY ARE!
Immmmm reading till i DIE and always will be come on urzzzz we've neva been in da premiership and im asking for it and if we do summut like birmingham did we wont go down so make sum noise for those boys....Urzzzzzzz
actually, he was voted best manager...
but hey, it was a long long time ago ;)
Alan pardew is the best and his years at reading have got him a div2 play-off then promotion then last year we got div 1 play offs....hes brilliant we havent eva been no lower than 3rd after the year ;)
kenny daglish r alex feguson  best managers ever
no, they were managers of the best teams ever 
yes  because they  bought players  to make it the best team   u imbasiel.