« Back to All Topics
say hello wave goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
say hello wave goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
say hello wave goodbye
well ive decided to bid i fond farewell to fod,after 2 years on this site ive met some wicked ppl and its been a laugh,even tho its only a pc game and ill never meet n e of u in this life n e way..

_cheeky_ ur one wicked bird and u will always hold a special place in my heart,love ya even tho u know what.

4eva  top bloke in my books

mila always picked me up when i felt down

tara  true friend

holly  ugly baby,thanks for bein you and makin me see sense

quake never liked u much but ur not to bad for a yank

trish  keep up with the job and dont let them get u down

stripper u aint all bad

wonnie not known u long but u made me laugh esp when u wasnt what i thought u was

snowdrop  get it sorted

nitey you will always be a prat,but u a man u supporter explains it,keep it up dude

if ive missed n e 1 soz

laters all

newkie ;)

Cya Newk's.

Take care m8, and all the best.

Macca36
Hey Deemy, 

Picking up friends when they are down is what true friends are for, and being a friend is something i'm good at, most of the time anyways i hope, so its been my pleasure to be a friend to u; hopefully ur leaving just FOD and not the net altogether, then we'd really have to have a chat before u left to say proper goodbyes, you know my addy so be sure to keep in touch hun, take care always and have faith in what you got.

Always...Mila
OMG!AGAIN?IM SURE U WILL BE BACK.HHMMM.WHO WILL I ANNOY NOW,LOL.TC NEWK..
you take care newkie and be good ur not so bad for an english person so be good man 
newkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm not gonna say goodbye:( You've been my bestest m8 on here & I'm going miss you lots. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon on msn:) You take care. 
Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cya later m8 :p

TARA ! :p :p :p
Cya on MSN Neal mate or when you come back in 8ball ( so prolly some time today :p)

Be good mate

Anth

One for the road Redeem ;)

[_________________________]

INNNCOMMMIIINNNNNNNG
:D
my dearest DAYBREAK...

grow up and get over it,its been over a year and ur still a bitter kid,u dont bother me at all,you just make urself look  more stupid than u already are! no one cares what u have to say about me its history which means its in the past,but i guess u have problems with that lol..

but be me guest keep tryin with the not so witty comments like i said...u end up lookin more like a day berk ;)