« Back to All Topics
To those that may care
Posted in 
Off-topic
To those that may care
Posted in 
Off-topic
To those that may care
I woke up at 3 am with short breath , and slight pain in my spine , at first i thought it may of been the way i was laying in bed giving me cramp or stiffness but right now hours later im starting to wonder if its something serious.

My pain has increased dramatically since i woke up , i cant move my left arm or breath properly without it causing severe pine in my entire back and chest.

I have had alot of health problems over the years but this is by far the most severe pain iv experienced and im worried.

if it doesnt go away within a day or two or gets even worse then the chances of me being able to login a computer and play a game will be very , very slim.

as of right now i cant move my arms , bend over/down , pick anything up , stretch , lie down or sit correctly on a chair/bed.

i cant find a position to reduce the severity of the pain.

im telling this ,so people understand that i might never play the same again.

as it stands i am using 1 hand to type this and using the mouse with it also , my left arm is out of order " i could say "

Its impossible for me to move it without being in agony.

If this becomes permanent then i will not be able to use a computer again.

im struggling to type this out as it is

just to let anyone that might care know.

m8 some people do care as i do..why dont you call for an ambulance you just cant be left in pain there are people out there to help you or even call your doctor for a home visit..i do hope you take this advice..and try and keep us informed of the out come..get well soon m8..
Dang man, sorry to hear that. Go see a doctor, dude, it sounds serious. Goodluck. Hope you get better soon.
Yes, you may have a heart attack or pulmonary embolism, call the ambulance now!
❤️
Its sad to know this get well soon jeffy

My first reaction would of been to call an ambulance Jeff rather than turn on your PC, log into FOD and make a thread about it.  But hey, at least you have your priorities straight.

Get well soon.
I do  98% like u a lot u r a nice guy 

Get well soon    And have a week or 2 off  and play tanx 

And ty 2 have a good day 

Doctor coming tomorrow , and my family thinks its a collapsed lung , since my dad had it when he was 21..now im 21 , seems ironic , yet scary.

i cant even move out of the chair , what can i do besides sit here on the pc right now?

i cant even get up , i had to sleep on this chair , its that bad.

i didnt call an ambulance because i was hoping it was just a pulled muscle that would go away quickly like in the past , but no such luck it feels like someone ripped the muscle apart inside everytime i take a breath
m8 you should of called the emergency doctor he/she would have come out almost straight away...i do hope you get sorted no one deserves to suffer the way you have...please keep intouch takecare m8..
          regards derek
I hope u get better soon update me on how u get on if u do not mind

Thanks derek , im going to try get a sleep and later on when i wake up il call out an emergency doctor if its still the same , il probably call even if it went away since its scaring me.

iv looked around online and theres so many things that it could be , blood clot , collapsed lung , swollen lungs , and many others so im worried obviously , il get the help when i wake up , right now im exhausted and need to sleep , it woke me up at 2 am and iv been up since , my sleeping pattern is messed up because of it aswell now , so i need to get it sorted asap.

Thanks for your support , il post back if all goes well and i see a doctor asap.

Hospitals are nice places to visit during this time of year.

Doesn't sound like a collapsed lung 

"Go to the doctor or emergency room immediately if you experience sudden chest pain on one side of your chest near the lung. 
It is not likely that you would feel extra pain when breathing, but you may experience shortness of breath or a dry cough.
" -- 
http://www.wikihow.com/Heal-from-a-Collapsed-Lung

You REALLY need to go to a hospital, who knows if you could be heading towards a blood clot or something!?

You're being VERY FOOLISH!
Doctor came up at 9 pm  claiming it may be a blood clot so i went to hospital to see about it , and 3 doctors there told me its a strained muscle in my lower back.
funny thing is its not lower part of the back that hurts its the left upper side.

However if thats whats actually wrong then all i have to do is stretch the muscle whilst working out at home , thats what im doing as of now and i hope their right as i could seriously do without any major health risks im ill as it is with my asthma and bells palsy i also have anxiety attacks every other week so i cant help being paranoid.

Just hope it heels the way they told me it will.
I tried to do weight lifting and that was fine but when i fully stretch my left arm the pain gets very intense , its as if the muscle tightened like inside a vice.
Anyway il just slowly workout here hoping it fixes itself during the process.

Thanks everyone for the advice & support.

And Mark, Thanks for correcting me in the Tech forums.
Your right, talking about a persons english and spelling is sad, especially when my english isn't perfect either.
I appreciate the fact you corrected me, but right now isn't the time for me to be arguing on a forum when i can hardly move my spine.

Anyway Thanks everyone il be sure to post an update on my status if i see any slight improvements with my pain.

I appreciate your help.

Yea its definetly just the muscle , although it was unsually painfull for a pulled muscle , i honestly felt nothing like it in my entire life and iv had broken bones , so i was a little worried when my back/chest were intense.

im getting better slowly i can walk around now , but i still cant flex my left arm on bend down to pick stuff up , but atleast i can walk , so its getting better.

good news m8..see people do care..i will see u in the games soon take care m8..
Make sure you get some therapy, a badly strained muscle can stay twisted up and stay with you for the rest of your life. If you don't repair the damage as much as you can now, you could have serious back trouble in a decade or two. You don't want to be one of those guys who always takes time off work because he can't get up in the morning, also the older you get the worse everything gets.

Be smart, take care of this
Yes i will , i know as my dad has back pain his entire life since he was in his 20s , once i can get moving and out properly il arrange to see a Chiropractor or such , my back feels alot better already but the pain is still there when i sit back and relax.
Don't wait for it to feel 100% better, you have to start repairing the damage soon. If you wait until it feels ok, you'll be limiting the "repair" you can do to the muscle. Also, the therapy can help relax the muscle fast than just waiting. Get it stretched out, get the swelling/  inflammation down ASAP! A good doctor will tell you the exact same thing! 

Check online if you don't think it's true. Your back is connected to everything, if it gets weak, YOU will be weak.
i wouldnt wait but i still cant walk properly and they dont do home visits without paying them and i have enough debts as it is , im feeling alot better but back still hurts when i walk for a few minutes , so yea , need a little time still.