« Back to All Topics
lexophilia and jinx'es.
Posted in 
Off-topic
lexophilia and jinx'es.
Posted in 
Off-topic
lexophilia and jinx'es.
Is it bad luck to be superstitious? does anyone have any unusual beliefs? If i break a shoelace when i start my day I'm convinced the rest of my day will be horrible..I also think posting here without receiving  any responses is much like a broken pencil...pointless.
no responses, :( I should have posted about DOTS or made a complaint,, those seem to be more popular...                                                                                                                                                                                   
I have no superstitions, but there are a few like walking under a road sign, or walking across 3 joined drains, or seeing a black cate cross your path are all meant to be bad luck.
Thank you for the response Thunder, it's nice to know somebody reads my post's on occasion.and mostly it's nice to find some will spend time to reply if only just to help someone feel better.:)  and to keep on topic,,There  was a saying when i was little that "if you step on a crack you will break your mothers back" I hated that one, even though i didnt believe it i would try not to step on cracks when it came to mind..just in case :|
i think you jinxed yourself by saying no responses.and yes i read a lot of posts some i reply to and others i dont.
I agree with you ghosty, but i did a good jinx me thinks, because,soon after i spoke of having no response i got two. so, HA! and it also seems as if my original question has been answered as a result...Being superstitious is NOT bad luck, and with little effort we can create our own luck:)