« Back to All Topics
The samurai's leave
Posted in 
Tanx
The samurai's leave
Posted in 
Tanx
The samurai's leave
This game has become extremely boring. there is no longer a point in me, or anyone else wasting their time. Bankers are everywhere, and no one cares. Not FlyOrDie, and certainly not the moderators. The mods 
defend
 bankers more often than they try to stop them, and thats just a darn shame. This game doesnt have anything for me anymore. There are more productive ways to waste time than this...

Bye to all my friends. I may drop in here and there, but I wont even try to maintain a rating. It's just pointless. Cheats and bankers, maintain high ratings through their illicit conduct. I wont take part in it anymore.
Yes , also with people asking you to lose 15 points of your own so they can get to 400 points is a shame . Is this a charity service in aid of eye candy posers , is a pity to see . Always a pleasure Shin Shishou , thumbs up to one of the original players. 
I AGREE WITH YOU SHINSHOU :D

SOME TIME TANX IS A BOOMER BUT I LIKE IT    LOL...
Your leaving tanx too? Sad to see everyone going:( I know I haven't been on tanx much lately, I don't have time to anymore. But, I never let cheats and bankers bother me enuff to quit. I had fun dueling with ya:) Take care Shin.
MESSAGE REMOVED, INSULTING / HARASSING ANOTHER IN THE FORUM
ALSO BAN EVASION,  SIMILAR NAME BANISHED RECENTLY FOR SIMILAR OFFENSES
"LionAman" PERM. BANISHED

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Aug 28, 2004 6:40 PM]