« Back to All Topics
Java update for lag
Posted in 
Tanx
Java update for lag
Posted in 
Tanx
Java update for lag
go to microsoft or your search engine and download the latest java update. Sev1.4.2_05. 

Or you could do the intelligent thing, and go to 
http://www.java.com
 and get the download directly from the company that developed Java.
no, it would be the un-intelligent thing to do, if you use other than the windows environment, than you are taking the chance of downloading a program that may cause a conflict that the operating system may not be able to handle, with microsoft you can have your system checked for the latest updates for your operating system. go to windows update and your system will be scanned to see if you have the latest updates also they have the latest driver upgrades to improve the integrity of your system.
Well this is exactly what I need today... another noob who doesnt know what he's talking about...

Allow me to tell you why you dont. As the company that developed Java Sun Microsystems knows darn well what downloading the improper version onto a non-windows OS can do to a computer. 
WHICH IS THE VERY REASON WHY THEY OFFER IT TO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF OPERATING SYSTEMS, WITH THE APPROPRIATE SOFTWARE FOR EACH ONE.
 Try looking at more than just the home page before running your mouth, ok? Thank you.
and for the record I wrote d-a-r-n. I know that "r" and the "n" look like an "m" at an off-glance.
a Cro-magnon with an attribute (speech) or is it attitude,
A (theatrical pose created for effect). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nice come back rocky,,but hey guys :) this is very informative from you both, you have both equally helped ,please keep it friendy(Y)
Yes,please do.

Cro-magnonite,,is that the stuff that kills Superman ?

:p .