« Back to All Topics
Ottawa
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ottawa
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ottawa
Praying for the friends and families affected by the shootings in Ottawa yesterday, as well as praying for peace. Sad to see something like this happen so close to home 
"Yawn?" What a show of disrespect, honestly if that's the kind of attitude you have don't post in threads like this one, it's totally unnecessary.

Iv read up on the shootings and I can safely say it is indeed tragic..can only hope for the best for each of them, poor people.
There are a lot more things going on in this world which are far worse than this,

Pointless topic for people who live in a comfortable environment.

Try living where bombs are dropped everyday & children are killed because of this stuff.

but yes lets hope all in Canada are well soon lol 

People die every day, it's inevitable. But we are supposed to show our consideration and respects to those suffering regardless of their location nor if we even know them personally, I feel for everyone who suffers the lose of a relative, friend or even Pet. It's just the kind of person I am.

When you said "Yawn" that just made me think you had no respect what so ever for those suffering, surely you can understand why I responded like that.
Hello all" 

I think it is unnecessary to use the site to do this kind of politics and make this forum a tribune for or against "terrorism," because the purpose of the subject is to raise this ... ..... I do not tolerate and disturbing of discution reaction whether in one direction or another. If I see any political debates dirty I sanction depending on the density of the dialogue. 
So I close this subject and I request you to avoid the address in chat room. 

The site is a place of relaxation, a place where all ethnic groups have the right to play and do not forget there have any "user rules" that are established and that must be respected.

bluescook