« Back to All Topics
League blue1
Posted in 
Billiards
League blue1
Posted in 
Billiards
League blue1
 I know of this blue1 league that is making it so members that are subscribers aren't able to get into a tournaments without talking to an admin or Head TD about their problem. These league members turn around and ask for their passwords then once they get their passwords then they come into room 1 and play on their members names. They are also swearing in front of moderators to get these people banned for something they didn't even do. To me this is fraud and I feel this league should be shut down and these people should be banned. This league is using their power of a league to get passwords. I don't feel this right at all. This will give all the leagues a bad reputation, we don't need that.  I am a subscriber to your site, and also a Head TD. I know I wouldn't want to pay for someone else using my name. I paid cause I like this site. 
       I hope you really take this into consideration, I feel if this league is to continue there's going to be a lot of upset people and I'm sure a lot of people leaving. I really can't blame them. It would be money spent that they don't get to enjoy. 
 I know now that members are also able to change their passwords now. blue1 league can change these peoples password once they get it. 

Thank you, LoneWolf
Unfortunately, this goes to show how gullible people are... and how eager scumbags are to take advantage. I cannot think of any valid reason why a TD needs a player's password. How many times do we have to repeat it?DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD!

Once someone has your password, there is little if anything we can do about it. So one more time:

DO  NOT  GIVE  OUT  YOUR  PASSWORD TO ANYONE!

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/magician.png
]

lonewolf this isnt really a case for flyordie more of a case for cases ladder/my league as that is the company that controls the league send them a email explaining your problem and hopefully they will take the appropriate action towards that league

hope that helps

[img=
http://www.upa2.com/d1.jpg
]
     I would like to thank you Demon for your information on this.
I would like to say to chassidy lonewolf and any one in doubt of blue1 secruity and trust that we for one are not a scam league, i am certianly not a mastermind and i want to ensure you that dobo has been banned from the league and max removed as htd. But now lets use 
common sense
 do NOT keep your FlyOrDie name as same as a league one. I can not be held responsible for action of a member I have warned every member before and again of passwords and how to be careful.

Craig (blue1 head-admin)

Sorry to chassidy for any inconvience this may of caused you.
well mr Craig_blue_eyes, i see you may not be happy about some of your staff but u and your league are directly resposible for this to happen. as far as i can see it has tarnished the name of your league. all i would say is watch who you chose to help run the league.

STV...U GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p