Tanx
YO LEADER KIA HERE............
Posted in 
Tanx
YO LEADER KIA HERE............
LIGER YOU R THE BEST OF T HE BEST YOU AND THE WOLFE PAC ARE DARN GOOD
 CO LEADER IS A FOOLISH TRAITER 
HE WOULD NEVER DEAR SHOW HIS FACE AROUND HERE AGAIN
TIGER TANK,DEAD DUCK ,MARLFOX, AND YOU "KIA KID"-LIGER THE KIA WILL COME BACK IF YOU GUYS COME BACK

A GREAT SOLDIOR ONCE SAID THIS "WE HAVE THE WILL TO WIN!!"
thats a lie.wolfpac dont listen.hes a traitor

lol...what is the point a KIA Group anyway...isn't KIA one of those anemic little Korean cars u c broken down on the side of the road?
YOU GUYS GOT PROBLEMS WITH KOREANS?
IF YOU DO YOU CAN SHUT YOUR FACE CAUSI I AM KOREAN! 14 YEARS OF AGE 
I WAS ADOPTED
SO SHUT UP
 AND ALSO LISTEN WOLFPAC WE DONT CARE IF YOU GUYS HATE US OR NOT BUT WE WANT TO ALLIE WITH YOU SO IS LIGER WOULD NOT HAVE SAID "THE KIA IS UNDER THE CONTROLL OF THE WOLFPAC" THAN EVERY THIG WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE APOLIGIZE AND WE WILL FORGET IT!!

P.S YOU STARTED IT THIS TIME LIGER
see, you guys are weird, and no we dont have a problem with the koreans.  Its just that ur named after a car!
Its just weird the way u are acting, its basically hilarious, i mean, starting wars? its a game, what the heck are ya tryin to prove, what do u have against eachother.  If ya'll were able to be normal and quiet like u have been for the last few months, this might not have started again.
ITS NOT MY FAULT ILKIE TO PLAY THE GAME
HE LIKES STARTING WARS 
I HATE WARS AND I TRY NOT TO START THEM
BUT LIGER SOME TIMES WONT KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT
HE TALKS TO MUCH SOME TIMES 
THE WOLFPAC IS COOL BUT LIGER IS NOT
HE WONT TRUST ME!
Why do you say we hate you!? I don't hate you! I know liger can be pretty...um..."complicated", but he is still a good friend. And I didn't know you were Korean, or adopted...No offence, of any bad matter. Who cares who hates you! Anyone know Pokemon? Everyone hates that! I still like the Japanese cartoon of creatures from the moon... Creatures with amazing powerz...heh, I like using Z's... Do I care who hates it? NO! DO I care if Tiger Tanx is also part of the kia, including my Toa friend, Rainin/Kopaka? NO! They are still my friends, and that's what matters! Don't listen to people who are bullies to you. I've had a school bully before...My old friend helped me...But he's moved away. Just think of what's important. Don't worry! ;) :) :)
This constant banter is due to the primal urges to secure cyberland territory. Embrace each other in a big group huggle, then have fun at the game.

Have to go, Ophra is calling again. 
THANX FOR THE 411
POHATU 
AND I DONT CARE WHO HATES ME EATHER!
Forget u! I see i showed my face. I hope u dont think im afraid of u cuz ur dead wrong. Ur the dumb foolish one if u would even think of letting Liger back in the group!
Forget u! I see i showed my face. I hope u dont think im afraid of u cuz ur dead wrong. Ur the dumb foolish one if u would even think of letting Liger back in the group!
i have nothing against LEADER 00-KIA. In fact he's helped me many times
What did he ever do?

hey leader is a good guy if u want to have firneds in this stick with him