« Back to All Topics
ĐЄ√ЇŁ
Posted in 
Off-topic
ĐЄ√ЇŁ
Posted in 
Off-topic
ĐЄ√ЇŁ
ok im making this post because this guy ĐЄ√ЇŁ was perm banned... he asked to make this post so i believe his ban was unfairly.. and he wants everyone to post here if you want him back... ok so start posting....

1 vote so far lol

It's good to see new people on the forum and would be nice if they could come back, however I do not know the situation of the ban and if it is just then they shouldn't be allowed to play or post. :):(
_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
This guy really should b let back into fod, his ban is unfair
woah there....if this is the devil im thinking of...hes a great guy... a real legend and a credit to flyordie:) im not sure how he was banned but trust me, it will be unfair, i give him my full support and urge others to do the same

thanx

I haven't been around lately ...& was shocked to see that Devil has been permantly banned:O

I support & vote for Devil....  (btw...isnt he a sub?:|... and I thought subs dont get banned unless its REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD...usually  they get months & months  & months of mute :p)

Sandy :D

Bring back the Bevil :D
i mean Devil :p lol 

Nik
Bring him Back FOD....even tho i werent there he's great and im sure that it was REALLY not deserved.
I cant understand y he'd deserve a PERM BAN!:o *Sits in complete shock*
Hi sandy Just for  the record subs do get banned including permanent bans and not all situations are rightful. I had a nick that was subbed and perm banned and i didn't do nothing, I just had a couple mod enemys. But besides the point how the heck would anyone want to ban devil hes the greatest not only a great player but also as a person. Anyways i know hes back and im glad you flyordie came to ur sences. Well take care, have fun and be good. 
yea i seen the guy round. his a champ;)(y) and it annoys me to have to keep unmuting him lol. irritating:p
I would like to thank you all for posting in this topic...It is good to see that friends stick by you...Thanks again.
Hard to believe that this actually worked..:O

Sorry Devil, would have posted but i was away for a while.. but i soport you all the way ;)
its gd to see u have friends that would help even if they dont agree:D
but its best not to have a opinion right