Off-topic
Leavin
Posted in 
Off-topic
Leavin
I wanna leave but some ppl wnt let me

if u want me to leave say yeh if not say no

:p
Who cares, its obvious you a loser anyways.
well said maybeifonly.

lmao hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhaha

Omar, nice to see you again. Oops, another typo. What I meant was that nobody likes you and guess what, nothing has changed. 

Do you mean like leave for the night? Or forever? If you want to go to bed to go to sleep then don't let people stop you.
Leave, all you do is cause abuse and arguements in this forum, which we all know we do not need. Hit the road Jack :)
Oops, the word was J'ack, not what you all are thinking :p
I don't know you but it seems quite a stupid dam question, if you want to go, Go. If you want to stay, Stay *rolls eyes* if not, i'll av ur pass pls :p lol j/k

Don what you want dude..... :|
Well,
Nish doesn't cause the arguments, the people who argue cause the arguments.
Like Machismo.
Now Machismo, I don't know whether you have friends of your own or not, but if you do I feel sorry for how much abuse they must have to put up with.
As for the others, I doubt you know Nish at all. I havn't seen you playing at all, and I am nearly always on, so you can't really know him.
Nish is a great guy. Just get to know him. If he doesn't write in correct Queen's English on the forum, that doesn't mean a thing; I could just as easily do that, but choose not to as an attempt to avoid abuse my Machismo, but doubtless I will still recieve my fair share for having a view opposing to his.
Don't leave Nish, you're a great guy to play with and talk to ;)
Thanks,

Nick
Sum people r sad :p  Nishy :) u go i go ;)
Nish , I wanchoo 2 stay but if u wanna leave den I wish u da best of me luck.

Many peeps are mean in dis wurld. Ur a nice guy! Don't let da meanies getcha down. All dey do is look 4 peeps 2 bully coz dey wanna be everybody's daddy. Well seniorito, u ain't like dem and dat makes ya special. 

2 all da meanies out in dis wurld, I got one ting 2 sey 2 yall... Don't pick on da Nishster. He be a kool guy. 

Now he'z about 2 leave and even if yall kick him outta dis place he'll always be ur daddy coz nice peeps rule 4 lyfe. 

Ok I sed me piece, cya mateys. Me outz.
Lol enjoy your vacation Uk. No need for that language here, not everyone here is an adult. Some children also write and view other peoples opinions in here ;\
HAHAHAHA

all u sad heros!!!
am 1 OF THE BEST EVER to enter this site and well i js wanid to c wat u sed

u made me laff and machismo seriosly u need to gt a life lol

evry1 els that told me to leave....

,/,,

(H)
lmao!!! nish is better than you uk champion, hes one of the best ever and if you are nice to him he is nice to you:p if you make arguments all the time, ie mach he will argue back like me:p NISH STAY!
Even when I make a joke, I get told I have sad and have no life. Ah well, I seem to always have to explain what I said, or meant.

Omar is SnookerFighter. We have not got on well so my comment about him is between him and me, nothing to do with this post. Omar isn't some nickname I gave you Nish. Although, you do have a similar mentality and you also can't seem to understand english. He is foreign though so it's understandable while you have no excuse.

Anyway, my second comment was a joke. So it wasn't really that funny. Woo, no need to bite my head off. Whatever though, it's not me that can't read. Your not alone either, Dragon seems to have the same problem. You must have been taught [doubtful that you were taught anything during your school years anyway] by the same brain-dead teachers. 

I seriously don't like any of you two. Acting hard behind a keyboard isn't funny and does no good for you, although you may think it does. So you claim to have a life. If having a life means I have to be anything like any of you two, I'd prefer to have no life. No life seems to mean having a family, job, friends, social life...etc. Boy, you don't want what I got. All that and a 'No Life' label.
ye u r sad lol

who writes essays on forum??
Ooh, I get my share of abuse!
And by the way Mach, I bet I am having a better education than you ever had.
I am able to respond to others you see.

Nick
Nish....Are you mad because he can put sentences together & what he writes makes sense?  Look at sum of the jibberish you post and try and make sense of any of it ;) Like i said in the begining your probably a loser, you sound like a little kid who has nothing better to do than start problems on the internet....Almost like you get off on it or something 

An essay? Consisting of 3 or 4 short paragraphs? Carry on making a fool of yourself. It's rather funny. I pity your current English teacher kiddo, trying to teach somone who doesn't know what an essay is. It's people like you that really deserve the nickname NED. What does that mean? D'uhh, maybe if you ask nicely, I'll spell it out for you.

And as for being sad? I find it utterly confusing on what grounds I'm being labelled that. I'm not here 24/7. Actually I've been on for about an hour, E-Mailing friends in Canada and putting together a Business Report. It's for work, my job. You see I stopped needing my 'daddy' to pay for everything I need. So any other reasons why Im sad? Ok, so I read essays everytime I post. An essay, haha that's making me laugh. I wish all the essays I wrote in school had to be only 3 paragraphs long. My posts take me 3 minutes to complete. About the time it takes you to think of your childish comment, type it [probably using a finger at a time and with your tongue hanging out due to the concentration, I can picture you] and then press the 'Post Message' button.

Eeeeeeep, do to tell me why I'm so sad. Then go on to give me reasons why you shouldn't be labelled it. By my calculations, and past experiences with people like you, you should be the one known as the Sad one here. You being the Great Thing that you think you are will laugh at me calling you sad. No matter, as everyone else knows it anyway.

Oh and one more thing, your little school friends, your doing yourself and whatever school your representing no favours. I wouldn't mind finding out what school you attend. Get them inspectors up to you and in no time, you will be shut down and out on the streets where you belong ;)!

Til next time, adios! 
Clap clap to maybeifonly. 

Finally, someone with sense posts and not one of Nish's friends.

Shall be waiting for your 'Oh so mature' comeback Nish. I find it funny thinking about what great words you will come up with next. The question is, how can you embarrass yourself even more?!
This is by far my favorite "line" as we shall call it for him............

(all u sad heros!!!
am 1 OF THE BEST EVER to enter this site and well 
i

js

wanid
 to c 
wat
 u 
sed

u made me 
laff
 and machismo 
seriosly
 u need to gt a life lol)

Now none of that is even short hand for internet.  Its like hes makin up words as he goes along. (or maybe he thinks their words) Anyways just get a kick out of reading that:)

Your right, his intelligence is great.  I cant wait till the next post comes along....

Oh, I forgot the 
gt
.....Too much to type that 
e
 inbetween there?
If you talk about others spelling maybe you should mind your words.

they're
their
there

your
you're

Think about it. ;)
omar is snookerfighter ???? who is omar??????. what is omar got to do with SnookerFughter????????  

anyway just want to say i dont know who Nish™ is and i dont care to know,i was just looking around the forum and i see a reply which i think was funny

my final words are :
I COULDN'T CARELESS IF HE STAY OR IF GOES
Ah, maybeifonly, why be a pedant? This is supposed to be  a topic to discuss whether Nish leaves or not, not how many incorrect internet abbreviations you can find.
It wouldn't surprise me of you were Machismo on another name.
And Machismo - an essay can be of any length, but yours certainly isn't that short at 350 words.

Nick
Now I don't know why, but there seems to be a lot of fights going on between a few people and Machismo. Just.... stay away from each other because your making this Forum a mud heep. Just don't talk to each other jeez.. Getting 
worse
 than politicians :p
lmao
 Machismo u make me laugh mate, if u treat nish with respect he treats u like respect back, and why the fvck u on about ur job all the time , we all have jobs man
STAY NISH
respect the champ:)
Dragon says: 'It wouldn't surprise me of you were Machismo on another name.'

Pretty hard seeing as they posted two reasonably long posts in the same minute. No offence but you are all talk. IF your going to boast about your education, try to do without words such as 'i bet i is avin a beter education then u!' 

Just a though though, seeing as sentences like that do make you come across as being uneducated. Just stating the obvious.
When I said you are all talk, I never meant just Dragon. I mean in general, everybody.
Why is this post still going on? Nish not made his mind up yet?:|..... Just go if you want to, stay if you want to..simple :|

LIVE
STRONG
Ok ok everybody calm down lol. Nish, Machismo, and everyone, we must all get alongski. Coz we all gotta chill and be kool peeps in dis house.

Why shall there be wars all da time?? Must it continue?? WE must keep da peace coz ya neva know when life can take a immediate end ya know! Live everyday as if it tis ur last! Peace, chill, be happy and party till da sun don't shine! Save all dat energy wid yer boyfriends or girlfriends. Coz life is soo precious and everyday will never be the same as the last!