« Back to All Topics
The finer things in life...
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
When it comes to being loyal & dedicated in performing her duties as a Moderator, I see a certain women who go's out of her way, spending countless hours of her own time making flyordie a place, people of all ages can come to & enjoy. 
 Ms. Streamline is an excellent example... For she puts her heart into her job and gives it her all... & if youre misbehaving,she'll give ya the steel-toe boot!LOL... ;)   I feel Stream is pretty much fair and impartial when it comes to doing her job as a Moderator & she gives people a chance with a warning first. 
 It's the little things she does that makes her so special,like even when she's busy,she will still take time out to say hello to you & make ya feel welcome @ flyordie. 
 Its way to easy to seek out & find bad qualities in a person, but if you look around,you will see that some people definately out-shine others!hehe,
 Ms Stream... Bless ya!!
& we'll see ya when the"sun comes up"so have ur coffee ready,lol... ;)
        Respectfully,
               Tara 
I AGREE STREAMLINE IS AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR,ITS TRUE SHE NOT ONLY GOES OUT OF HER WAY 4 YOU SHE HELPS YOU WHENEVER YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF PROBLEM,IF YOUR DAY IS STARTING OUT LOUSY TALK TO HER ,I,M SURE SHE CAN PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE,AND MAKE YOUR DAY A MUCH MORE PLEASENT 1,SO HERES 2 YOU STREAM,MAY U ALWAYS FIND HAPPINESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!!YOU,RE 1 OF A KIND!!!!   YOURS TRULY,WIND CRYS MARY!
yep wat they say all of the above....

newkie.
Yup, Stream is an excellent mod. She always listens when I'm having a bad day....and she always answers my same question everyday, which is much appreciated!
Yep Ms. Stream is everything I said & more...;)

I 've never even SEEN Streamline...but after all these glowing posts..I WANNA HAVE HER BABY!!  Being a Squid I can do that u know and since Squids ARE Sleek and Streamlined...well its just a match made in heaven!
TARA... i could not say it better my self :)
wow you did some looking to find this post,lol.. this was from march:)you going in the archives,lol
yep  stream  is a class mod     i dont normally say stuff like this  lol  im a bad  boy  but  she's  BRILL :p  

ty
   stezz
good work Streamy keep it up;)
aight i got like 10 mins :( and my post was deleted not got a clue why nothin wrong with it tara were r ya!!!