« Back to All Topics
Confederations Cup
Posted in 
Off-topic
Confederations Cup
Posted in 
Off-topic
Confederations Cup
Anyone following the Confederations Cup???

[img=
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/m/mx@fmf).gif
]

B-)

A little bit, ovbiously Brazil will win
Brazil always wins. Like they won those 4 world cups.

Samantha
Brazil have won 5 world cups actually ;)
oh right, wasn't the last one in like 1998, when they shutout France?

samantha
No France won in 1998 Brazil won the last one in Japan/South Korea to make it 5:)

100th post:D:D
How do you all know brazil will win????

Mexico won the 1999 cup against brazil..

wat about germany and argentina??? they are good and are capable of beating brazil... and greece.. well they are the european champions.. but anyways........

Viva Mexico Cabro..s!!!!!!!! 
B-)
it will be brazil argentina in finals if they dont play each other in semi's but either way i think Argentina will win
Mexico Vs Brazil .. june 19th

GL to Brazil:p

My prediction Mexico 2 Brazil 1

B-) 
[img=
http://img245.echo.cx/img245/9255/mvsb5qg.jpg
]
I don't think so. Greece isn't even a big name in soccer. I think Germany will win. Talking about soccer, how about the women's world cup?

Samantha
sorry if it looks like im spamming .. im not.. sorry

:p

[img=
http://img125.echo.cx/img125/6258/mexbraz3hy.jpg
]
did borgetti score? if he did wow he deserved it because of those penalties that he retook. after he missed that 3rd retaken penalty i knew it werent gonna be mexicos day and switched off the tv but now that i seen the score i think JUSTICE!!
I follow it but not close,all the good teams arent there, the only good teams there are argentina, brazil, and germany, all the rest are mediocre teams, wheres france, spain, italy? not cool
yes henry14 it was borgetti the one who scored the goal... and it was a great game... i think Mexico has shown that it's not an easy rival... and brazil itself knows that...  im not saying all this because im mexican.. im saying this because i know about soccer i know that there are other national teams that are really good... and im sure that mexico can stand to their level.. and for what egghead said... i think his nick fits him u got nothing on ur head.. if u dont know what to say then just dont reply to the topic kid... i wont say anything more to you cus u aint worth my time.. 

Joel
u gotto learn some soccer buddy, mexico is pretty good but they are not a great soccer name, and they will never be, there is 3 groups, there is in the top brazil, france, spain, argentina, italy, england, germany and all those, then there is the second group, the mediocre teams, mexico, greece, colombia, corea, japan, c.republic, portugal and all those, then there is the third groups, all the stinky teams, and i mean no offence against nobodys country but thats just the way it is
and i dont think ur woirth my time either, go learn more about soccer 
egg head joel speaks sense u dont no nothing about football ur talking about the media frenzy countries.
they are all falling below standards and how can u name those countries as being the teams worthy of talking about.
brazil the best team in the world let alone europe which covers all the teams u suggested
were beaten by mexico not by luck but by class they were outclassed in every area of the field
kaka and ronaldhino where were they yesterday?
true , they won a great game and fair, but they are still not the best, all those countries i said b4 are, no doubt about it, and they are not falling apart, mexico is good but look at their players, most are old, over 27 years(most), all these other good countries all they have is young talent, and once they heat up they'll be unstopable, england age overall is 26, spains is 24 and france is 25 or 26, aand watch the world cup next year, u really think one of those middle of the table teams will win it? they wish! 1 of the ones i mentioned b4 will win it, u think brazil is gonna get beat by mexico in a world cup? i really dont think so
Middle of the table egghead? Have you seen the latest FIFA Ranks?
6 England

7 Mexico

8 Spain  
9 Portugal
10 Italy  

yup, i seen them, thats now, were were they a year ago? and in the last world cup?, also of course they have a good chance to go up, they get invited in every tournament, the confederations, then they play the gold cup and the america cup, the only cups european teams play is the eurocup and the world cup, i never said they were not good, they are outstanding, but i dont consider them as strong as the teams i mentioned b4, when they do something big, like getting to the semis of a world cup or go to the first 3 places of the fifa rankings then ill consider them, but for now they wont go far in important tournaments
egghead... where are you from????

tell me so i can buy a dozen like you...

I'm from europe, and i live in USA, and by the way, I am not a kid
ok u said that the "good teams" only play the eurocup and the world cup .. so if they play in the eurocup why isnt one of them the champions.. and the champion (greece) is one of  the "mediocre" teams...
then u said

mexico is pretty good but they are not a great soccer name, and they will never be

i can see that you are one of those ppl who dont believe in success... i guess that's y ur brain cant think further pass ur nose... u racist guy.. :p that's it.. now go to school kid get some education and learn something.

Joel
first of all, i told u im not a kid, second, im not racist, i got some mexican friends, third, i do got an education, greece played a great eurocup, they deserved it all the way, they showed the big teams, but who are the usual champions? and who are always the world cup champions? the big teams i mentioned b4, but either greece or mexico are big teams, and i dont think they'll be either
but either greece or mexico are big teams, and i dont think they'll be either

they'll be what?
BRAZIL - WORLD CUP HOLDERS
BRAZIL - BREAT CURRENT EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS GREECE.
BRAZIL - WERE BEATEN BY MEXICO OUTCLASSED SHALL I SAY

TO BE THE BEST U GOTTA BEAT THE BEST AND RIGHT NOW MEXICO ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. NOT TECHNICALLY BUT THEORETICALLY!

GET  THIS THRU UR EGGHEAD AND STOP HATING ON MEXICANS ESÉ

Germany vs Argentina..

GL TO BOTH 

B-)
Who here thinks this game should be called "football" instead of "soccer"?

Samantha

[img=
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/RachelDawson/SamanthaSparkLights.gif
]
who said it wasn't called football :)

ryyt i no there has to be something done about this and soon :)
Americans should call it football.. they are 
stupid cuz their "football" is mostly played by hands
 :p lol 

germany 2 argentina 2 :O
I know. Hey what country are you from?

Then should "football" be called "handball"? 

Samantha

Mexico vs Greece... 

Mexico 2 Greece 0

Gl to both.... :p

americans should shut up as england is better
as english call it football it IS football:)
didnt england invent the sport??? 

(im not too sure so dont laugh if thats wrong:()
No a scottish guy invented it Hara:D William something i think his name was. England just take credit for it which is unfair:(
LOL what is England better than America in ? :p
X-(  f ref took our victory 

aaaaaaaaaaaaah X-(
No offense but if England was better they wouldn't be a second-rank world power.

Samantha
Errr samantha
we are talking about soccer... not about world power... lol

that sig looks like a patrol siren :p
scotland, england same thing:p ( bet that annoys you scottish people:))

caption...I am english:p thats whats better

and samantha? world power?? whats that? an excuse to bully other countries? i bet you feel proud to be american:) yet another brainwashed citizan eh?
come on it will be Argentina that will win ,yay come on  Argentina 
chinesecommunist saying go 
chile
 i will never understand some people
maybe because you're an egghead? :)

Samantha
go Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont foreget Argentina v Mexico today and Brizial v Germany 

GO ARGENTINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Brazil have beaten Germany 3-2. I'm not really following this competion so good luck to whoever the other 2 teams left in are :) I think it's the semis anyway...
I'm more of a Wimbledon fan, so I guess I don't have any right to post on this board. Go Davenport and Federer!

Samantha
ive bien watching wimbolden 2 and there are no english players left in it and people like Guillermo Coria who is not a very experienced grass cort player (but a amazing player on other surrfaces) have made it through the next round 

WHAT IS GOING ON???
Argentina vs Mexico  B-)

winner goes to final vs Brasil :D

Mexico 2 Argentina 0

:)
YAY Argentina through to the finals the game whent into penelties the argentinian goal keeper saved one goal in sudden death then followed up with a goal from Cambiasso 

Mexico are out Argentina are in the finals
No doubt it was the toughest game for argentina so far... they were really scared of mexico... definetly mexico deserve to win... argentina's players were playing really dirty ... because they knew they couldnt do anything good... but ooh well... that's how soccer is... Brasil will win... 

Mexico won for their best football 
argentina lost because they made a really dirty game
i have to dissagree on that Argentina played a good game in general, some of the desetions from the refere where extremly harsh for example when Saviola accedently kicked one of the mexican players ankel (when he was going for the ball) the referee gave him a red card wich should have bien a yellow at most considering the player dived, both sides did play a bit dirty football  and not just Argentina  

Mexico diddent have as many chances as Argentina had and had less posetion of the ball

my opinion it was a fair result i think it will be a good final Argentina beat Brizial to garanty thier place in the world cup not to long ago i think i will be a good game   
it was a great game, too bad it had to go to penalties, argentina deserved the win, they had more pressure all the way, the second half they had mexico in their area all the time, what i didnt like is that Argentina played very very dirty, the one colocinni "accidently" crashed with the other guy was a red card all the way, and evil communist i dissagree with u, saviola deserved that red, he kicked the guy for no reason, the ball was in the air already and saviola kicked the guy for no reason, and marquez got a red card which i didnt see quiet fair cuz colocinni's action was way worst and he only got a yellow card, now the finals
i think the next game is going to be a big one Argentina dont have Saviola or Crespo so they will be playing defensivly going on the counter attack when ever they can 

although i support Aregentina i do think Brizial we be able to pull away the win as they are very organised up the front on the attack and Argentina will only be able to play a deffensive game unlike thier last encounter with Brizial where they where able to play offensivly

but thier is hope if they manage to get organised up the top and do not waist thier shots (unlike today)     
well that was a game, 4-1, awesome game, brasil is brasil, no though about that....
great game between Germany vs Mexico... both played well.

i wonder if egghead still thinks the same about mexico... :p

great tournament for mexico.. because they were able to stand to the level of great teams... 

congratulations to brazil...

nope, they did probe me wrong, well atleast i admit it, they were pretty good, i think they'll win the gold cup that they r gonna play now, but i still think they r not gonna win a world cup
well you never know ;\

u didnt know greece was gonna win the eurocup :p

:|

Joel
no, and i wasen't expecting it either, oh well, good luck to them
So has anyone country won this cup yet?

Samantha
ur very late samantha, brasil won it like 3 or 4 days ago