« Back to All Topics
playstation2 or xbox poll
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
hi im always argueing with my brother cause he thinks his playstation 2 is better than my xbox.i prefer xbox cause it has quicker responses and halo 2 is wicked.if you mod an xbox properly its wicked.you decide what you think is better i vote xbox.
Xbox the better console, PS2 has the better games.
Id Say P2s. Whenever Ive Played On A Xbox It Has Crashed
Hasan B-)
Depends what games ur into... shooting games, war games, etc etc are much better on the Xbox. In my opinion the button layout is better as well.
PS2 cause XBOX controllers r messed up and plsu PS2 has all the good games
The superiority of the Xbox hardware is best conveyed in the superiority of the system menu and navigation. The PS2 was pretty snazzy when i first saw it, but the Xbox configuration and menu system is just phenomenal. It’s one of the coolest interfaces I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s much more intuitive than the PS2’s menu system. This is a small factor, and shouldn’t really make a difference in which system you choose, but it seems emblematic of the superior hardware and design qualities of the Xbox.
So my vote goes to Xbox.

When the next versions of each come out, PS3 will be better overall by the looks of it :)
ps2 cuz of all the best game , fan of "killzone" , "silent hill" and man other actino and horror games 
MSN because all of frieds have it
yahoo hmhm it keeps being weird, cant even enter into a chatroom.. and everytime i put my web cam on it keeps smashin down..

MSN (Y)
playstation2 & xbox are even on 5 votes each.and to the person that like silent hill on playstation 2 silent hill 4 is available on xbox.also on a modified xbox with an emulator you can play playstation2 games.
what is wrong with you people theres like 125 post on a soft drink poll and 14 on this come on people i know you play games VOTE
i have to go with xbox eevn tho i own a ps2. halo 1 and 2 dont come on ps2, so thats my excuse fo r likin an xbox. plus it has great graphic effects and all.
xbox here hands down and out of the ps3 and xbox 360 when they come out XBOX360
i have to say the xbox 360 is very n00bish:)
xbox=8                                                     ps2=4                                                      as for a pc being better the most powerful mod on an xbox i had heard of is 3tb(3000GB)hdd 128MB ddr(ram) and pentium 1.5 processor.just think of the possibilities of the xbox 360.xbox itself has never been fully maxed out and on playstation 2 you cant even run emulators as for a hdd 80GB is not enough and a modchip doesnt do that much.i consider the xbox and pc way ahead.havnt tryed the sony psp yet fully but the resolution looks ok and programmers are trying hard to trick it out.pc is the best for now but soon xbox and xbox 360 will catch up
i like them both the games r getting rubbish now on the playstation well there both cool
hi
i think they are both good but have you heard of these offers where you can get xbox 360's free, and this does wprk cos my m8 got 1 a couple of weeks ago,its free and it easy, so just follow these steps...

step one: copy and paste this web address:

http://360giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=130391

step two: Make a free acount
step three: Complete an offer
step four:get your m8's to do the same...

>i have to go with xbox eevn tho i own a ps2. halo 1 and 2 dont come on ps2, so thats my excuse fo r likin an xbox. plus it has great graphic effects and all.

Ps2 all the way Bloody?
Ok cretins,
Lts stop voting for the consoles we actually own and use a bit of common sense here.

Faster Processor: Xbox
Superior Graphic Chip: Xbox
Console With Harddrive: Xbox
Console With Most Controller Ports:Xbox
Halo 1 and 2 Only On: Xbox
Better Controllers: Xbox
Best Online Service: Xbox Live
Size of a house: Xbox

And I own both consoles, trust me, after playing on the Xbox the ps2 looks like it should belong in the scrap heap. Always crashing in the middle of games, and the online service is more laggy than dial ups on Half Life 2.
Oh and as for Bloody water girl, it is most likely that she is not 19 as she so pathetically professes, still lives with her parents and that one of the above posts is the writings of a sibling.

Owned.
ps2 by a mile:D the final fantasy series and pro evo make it stand out,even tho xbox got pro evo now ps2 gamers have had it the last 4 years
my xbox is modded. its well better i got a sniper cheat on my halo lol. but i stil prefer the ps2 
I think...one of the advantages of the ps2 the price, although console price maybe similar, a lot of money and effort goes into making a house's doorways large enough to gain easy access when transporting the xbox. Also inforcing the flooring is a bit of a pain.
7-10 xbox is winning and so it should be.
ps2 without a doubt. pro evo 5 best footie game ever ! :p

mgs 3 was also a brilliant game i found it hard to start off with camera angle n invisible boss etc but it was good :p