Forums » Offtopic
To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?)
Replies: 22   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: holly-molly (Feb 26, 2003 11:10 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 22   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
holly-molly

To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Feb 26, 2003 11:10 PM
Doc, you have a new patient, (pathological this time)named Jimmy Splash or Michael Caine.d, who call himself Lord Harington, too (strange, dangerous and self-destructive). Well, as a good citizen (wow, I really am) I thought he might have a chance to recover (world needs healthy Brits), but I also have to warn you that you´ll have to work a lot on him.

Hey, doc, stop sending me the nurse over night, I wont give her any kissie and I wont drink tea; makes me go often (blushing).

Jingle_Balls

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Feb 28, 2003 2:10 AM
my dear molly er holly...lovely to hear from you again.im sorry i cant take on any more patients at the moment.especially one called splash. but the main reason i cant take on any more is ...im deeply involved trying to figure out whats going on in YOUR head . am i to take it that since uve reappeared on here you have recovered from that nasty flu? There are not that many healhty Brits around ,i should know i live there lol..... and just as a treat ill send a doctor round to your place instead of a nurse ...... see u at my therapy class next week golly er kolly .. ill get this right in the end ..HOLLY?

holly-molly

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Feb 28, 2003 7:01 AM
eh, as Hamlet would say:''something stinks in UK''
Doc, you still got a success: I remember my real name is Lucia.

Jingle_Balls

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 1, 2003 1:32 AM
molly er holly er lucia .Did Hamlet really say that?i thought Hamlet was a cigar by the way

holly-molly

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 1, 2003 8:36 AM
My dearest ignorant doc, you are right, Hamlet was talking about his kingdom (Denmark), but what the hek, Shakespeare was British; I think he was a bit shy to recognize that his kingdom has that problem too. Forget about it and tell me how do you find my healthy status, lately?

Toledo

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 1, 2003 11:49 AM
You two, get a dam room and solve it once for all, will you!!!

holly-molly

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 1, 2003 12:14 PM
What´s yer problem, Toledo?

Jingle_Balls

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 2, 2003 1:44 AM
my dear molly er hollr er lucia , im not ignorant about mr shakespear in fact,he was a patient of my great great great great great great grandfather,and he couldnt understand a word he said ...it seems im now suffering from the same problem with you..( u sure ur not willies great great great great great great grandaughter? ) joke lol

Jingle_Balls

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 2, 2003 1:46 AM
by the way ur doing quite well with your anger classes ... only its supposed to relax you ,not make u more angry lol

Jingle_Balls

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 2, 2003 1:56 AM
and shut up toledo lol

Lendl

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 3, 2003 5:25 PM
i ety muyj loki lolk hiyt ,jb

holly-molly

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 4, 2003 10:16 PM
shush it, Lendl, go play ball-ball!!!!!!

holly-molly`s

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 10, 2009 7:33 AM
Even now I am curious: who was the Jingle Balls and where is he now?

Hey, doc, are you still around?

Lucia

Wally2

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 10, 2009 3:31 PM
Isn't it written : "He with merry christmas name, shall be beyond grasp for evermore" ?
The good doctor is probably back to Denmark, hunting Yetis. Alas, such is the fate of many an internet thread contributor.

Sonnet.

Re: To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?) Posted: Mar 10, 2009 7:28 PM
that cant be jingle lucia isnt witty enough

Replies: 22   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page