« Back to All Topics
To my dear doctor Jingle Balls (or should i say Bells?)
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Doc, you have a new patient, (pathological this time)named Jimmy Splash or Michael Caine.d, who call himself Lord Harington, too (strange, dangerous and self-destructive). Well, as a good citizen (wow, I really am) I thought he might have a chance to recover (world needs healthy Brits), but I also have to warn you that you´ll have to work a lot on him.

Hey, doc, stop sending me the nurse over night, I wont give her any kissie and I wont drink tea; makes me go often (blushing).
my dear molly er holly...lovely to hear from you again.im sorry i cant take on any more patients at the moment.especially one called splash. but the main reason i cant take on any more is ...im deeply involved trying to figure out whats going on in YOUR head . am i to take it that since uve reappeared on here you have recovered from that nasty flu? There are not that many healhty Brits around ,i should know i live there lol..... and just as a treat ill send a doctor round to your place instead of a nurse ...... see u at my therapy class next week  golly  er kolly .. ill get this right in the end ..HOLLY?
eh, as Hamlet would say:''something stinks in UK''
Doc, you still got a success: I remember my real name is Lucia.
molly er holly er lucia .Did Hamlet really say that?i thought Hamlet was a cigar by the way 
My dearest ignorant doc, you are right, Hamlet was talking about his kingdom (Denmark), but what the hek, Shakespeare was British; I think he was a bit shy to recognize that his kingdom has that problem too. Forget about it and tell me how do you find my healthy status, lately?
You two, get a dam room and solve it once for all, will you!!!
What´s yer problem, Toledo?
my dear molly er hollr er lucia , im not ignorant about mr shakespear in fact,he was a patient of my great great great great great great grandfather,and he couldnt understand a word he said ...it seems im now suffering from the same problem with you..( u sure ur not willies great great great great great great grandaughter? ) joke lol 
by the way ur doing quite well with your anger classes ... only its supposed to relax you ,not make u more angry lol
i ety muyj loki lolk hiyt ,jb
shush it, Lendl, go play ball-ball!!!!!!
Even now I am curious: who was the Jingle Balls and where is he now?

Hey, doc, are you still around?

Lucia
Isn't it written : "He with merry christmas name, shall be beyond grasp for evermore" ?
The good doctor is probably back to Denmark, hunting Yetis. Alas, such is the fate of many an internet thread contributor.

:)

that cant be jingle lucia isnt witty enough ;)
Im still around,molly golly solly,its just that ive been too busy over the last few years to come on fod,but i remember all the old players on fod with affection.i hope u are all doing well in ur lives,u cheekey monkeys lol
I will reitarate,if my last post didnt get through,i,m still around.(OkeyPokeyDokey,aka Jingle)been to busy in my life to come on fod over the last few years,but miss all the old players and hope their live are going well

Jingle
Well, heres the good doctor!!!
Hello matey, everybody is busy, just don`t forget to stop a little and say hello...

Hugs,

Lucia
Hey Jingle, nice to see you still pop on, i thought you'd retired on us :p
Shame on me not saying HI to Molly !!!!

Hey molllyyyyyy :p
Hahaha, yer still doubley postin..........

;)
Yes i have terrible trouble posting peter,lmao..p.s nice to see u all

Just Spent the last two hours on here reading what i posted on this site years ago, i cant believe i wrote such drivel..