did you know
Posted in 
Off-topic
did you know
Posted in 
Off-topic
did you know
its impossible to lick your elbow :D
Did you know I watched a competition where people licked peanut butter off their elbow.

I believe you information source is false.

Snipe
 B-)
its not impossible you just have to dislocate  your arm or if your double or triple jointed.
i can actually lick my elbow. comes in handy when ive got some bbq sauce on my arm. :)

I have never seen anyone able to do it, and I will not believe it is possible until I do.
I wonder how many people looked at this post and actually tried to lick their elbow. I can picture it. I did it :p and was not successful. I need a life. :p
lol. i have actually been able to do it so hahaha. screw u all.
Great achievement Bloody. Bravo. Your online buddy in Africa would be proud of you :p
you know what shut up! nobody needs ur input. can u do it? get a life and while ur at it find some friends.
on the net ? or in real life ?

:p
she obv aint got no friends cos shes findin online b/f's ty
right on †βцтcнэяєÐ™†  besides who cares if you can lick you elbow
omg u guys r mean. i have tons of friends in real life but i like to go beyond the u.s. limitation of friends so shut up.
We are mean? You said that you could lick your elbow and that we should all screw our selves pretty much. How were we being mean? 
im sry im not tryin to be mean or anyhting its just i gotta headache and i cant think. 
im not mean, i love you. want to be my online g/f :)?

Wouldn’t recommend it hara kiri, bloodywatergurl= quickdraw

Actually it's nmore like it that powerball=quickdraw. I doubt for a number of reasons that BWG is either. Firstly, she has a little bit more personality - and is different in the way she expresses herself. Secondly, she apologised for something, whereas the other girl would just create another ID to dis you. Also, she hasn't replied back with a different name, whereas the other girl will often get confused by which account she is logged in as.

I could be wrong, I am just telling what I see. If I am wrong... then congratulations on your first ever friend!
You’re wrong, as always. And you seem to spend on time on the forum than with your wife.  :)
She's not here right now.
Beppe, why can’t we just get along?
I CANT LICK MY ELBO BUT I SEEN PEOPLE DO IT SO IT NOT TRUE
well i dont know if wat beppe said is a good thing or not but thnx. i am sry. i dont try to be mean ond offensive but wen people insult me it hurts.
nah your ok;) unlike most on this site
hey bloodywatergrl can you or anyone out there upload a pic of yourself licking your elbow i know it can be done but i havnt seen it done and i immagine it would look quite funny.i need a good laugh
It's too easy to edit pictures like this. Thanks anyway ;)
thanx hari kari. i need at least a little feeling better. well i can try to get one edited. 

a moderator should expose beppe's post ips. he's obviously more than one person in these forums, beacuse he always seems to get too much support from people and those people are all him. they're all him.
actually, i dont care what other people think about me in these forums....but i know that beppe cares about his reputation in these forums.....

so yeah, moderators, please expose my ip address including beppe's too. let's see who uses multiple nicknames and who doesn't. let's see who has multiple personality disorders and who doesn't. 

if you're telling the truh beppe, you shouldn't have any problem with this challenge. 
also, if beppe says he isn't anyone else in these forums, and some other people agree with him, those people are probably him. he uses multiple personalities in these forums so he can gain forum advantage. he does this often so that when he confronts others in these forums, he always has somebody to back him up. he doesnt have a wife, thats all fake... he spends most of his life in these forums...
yawn...shes at it again

firstly its you who would look stupid at this challenge.its only you who does all this crap which perfectly allowed anyway

beppe.
funny why you felt the need to respond to my post, even though my post was directed towards "beppe" and not you. 

Are you afraid? Are you defensive? 
why do you have to say the same think in every topic?
I support Beppe's views usually because he is right. If I don't agree with some of his opinions, he still backs up his statements enough for me to respect them. People support him in the forum because he knows what he is talking about.
no he doesnt:p.

Your correct again quickdrawrs,its time to own up and tell them all that we are the same person.Will you come on an tell em all that we are the same person quickdrawers ?Just so "they" all know.

Cheers ;),,,,,,
hey people even if they track their ip they can change it.im on dial up so my server chooses my ip so it changes everytime i log on plus i can change it myself if needed.someone with basic knowledge of internet explorer can change their own ip anyway so it wouldnt work.
Your ISP has a set number of IP address, you'll get one of those. If you do a whois lookup you can see who owns it and where they are registered. If you do a tracert command followed by the IP address it will show you the routing. Unless we are all James Bond linking up via satellite and bouncing across the world, you are not going to hide you approximate location. I couldn't pick a UK IP address from North America unless I chose to dial in to the UK ISP. I aint got that much money to waste!

However, the possibility to change local IP addresses is there. That's why the people on dial-up can get away with multiple IDs and ban evasions. I can also change my Cable IP, but if any mod wants to check I have mostly used just two since April.

There's the basics, work your arguments around that.