« Back to All Topics
i need someone to play where i will gain points.
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
ok i like to play at this site but now i am 1200+ there is not very meny people to play where i can get points that should be awarded for the win. if i was to play someone rated 700 and lose to them i would lose alot of points, but on the other hand if i win i would be lucky to get 3 points
yer i know how it feels i have the same problem..i have won 4 games in a row and gained nothing.
hi termanator when can you be on?What is your rateing?

well i am just sitting around waiting to find someone to play i do not allways have time for a game but i try to set the game up for the next day but knowone ever shows up to play me. well i think someone will play me konan played me one game but that is the only good game i have had in awhile
hey man i would love to play you...lets set up a game you tell me when not friday or saturday am out.i am in italy so try to tell me in italian time ie.rome time  ok.
my rating is 1203  i can play most weekdays but not week ends.
i can come on about 7 or 8 pm califonria time so see if you can come on at about that timemaybe we can get a game going

sounds cool look forward to some hard games..lol..do you know the time diffrence between calif and italy..if not i will have to check it out..see you soon ..term.
i dont know the time difference but i think you are about 6 hours ahead of me but i am not sure. i will try and find out but you try and find out also please. i really want to play a good player that is worth my time to play :). well lets keep in touch and try to work something out.
the stuff i just posted was at 10:36pm on the 27 california time and 6:39am on the flyordie time so lets see what the time difference is by useing the flyordie time to tell how much apart we are.
then you can play against each other
if both of you were using GMT time then neither of you would have to to know the other timezone...

this is a challenge to ANYONE!!!! if you have over 800 points please leave your time difference and your name i will get back to you so we can play and i can beat you to get my points back that were wrongfuly taken from me because of the new stuped rule that is in affect..... anyone i repeat anyone i will play you 800 or more....