« Back to All Topics
superstitious?
Posted in 
Off-topic
superstitious?
Posted in 
Off-topic
superstitious?
do any of u have a superstition ur family practices? my family does this thing to where if u spill salt u throw it over ur left shoulder into the devils face. then we do the knock on wood. or do any of u have a scary/true story for october thats worth tellin at parties and wat not? or lagends? thanx.

bloodywatergrl.
my family has a habit of having dreams that come true usually bad ones.also my dead great grandma comes to visit my mum on her birthday.she did it to my brother and he freaked out.my brothers girlfriend can see auras around people.i can sometimes sense when somebad is gonna happen but never anything good.o and i saw a ghost once i couldnt stop shaking for like 2hours and it freaked me out.
i have dreams that come true. i dreamed of 9-11 two weeks before it happend. i dreamed of my great g-ma dying 3 hours before she did. and i see shadows and hear my great g-ma talk to me. sumtimes i hear other ones but they sound very evil.
just point blank, im psychic from my dads side of the family. He sees dead people literally, my g-ma hears voices, and i sense presences, hear voices, and sometimes dream disturbing things.
ive seen some pretty disturbing things so dreams dont bother me much.my mum has a weird abbility she can tell you information about an object just by holding it in her hand.
oh really? that sounds interesting. my g-ma from my dads side was one day playing cards with my dad and my aunt and her bf. she said that she just suddenly stopped playing and said that by christmas there was gonna be another baby in the family. my aunt told her that she sure wasnt havin one. but by the time christmas rolled by my little cuz caleb was born. i dont tell my friends about my "gifts" if thats wat u wanna call them. im afraid that theyre too realistic and that they would call me a freak.
yeah people are narrow minded just because you have a phychic ability they call you a witch or a warlock.200 years ago you would of been burnt at the stake.
yeah i told one friend i thought i could trust and she said to my face that i was a weirdo who sees "dead people". i was upset cuz i thought friends were supposed to care about u no matter wat. its ony my g-ma, my real dad, and i that share our gifts with each other.
have u ever had that happen to u?
lol...dont believe any of that
well sry but its not my fault i have the so called "gifts". well..... never mind. i shuldnt tell u.
Sometimes i dream and the same thing ends up happening in the future... both bad things and good things 
well me and whiteghost go through the same thing. so dont feel bad. ive had good and bad dreams that came true. i know how u feel.
lmao can you talk sense? not rubbish there is no such thing as ghosts other everyone will see them or are you 2 just speacial or somehting?
There are theories on all religions and spiritualism that all come close. The basic idea is that you are not supposed to be connected to the spiritual world, but that you should use religion as a guidance towards what is right. The Bible teaches that the human race will become closer to God over time, whilst a spiritualist might suggest that the teachings of the Bible are a guide to the actual spiritual world. Both conveniently suggest that our generations are not ready for these things yet. However, there are those who claim to have a better understanding of the spiritual world, and some who say that they are able to communicate with it.

I am not telling you what I believe, but there are some facts. Firstly, some people lie about these things for a multitude of reasons ranging from attention seeking to various physchological disorders. Secondly there are people who believe so strongly that they override reason, chance and coincidence and convince themselves that certain things are true. A shadow might come a ghost, or imagination might become real.

On the other side of the coin I have met one person who claims to understand the spiritual world. She claimed to be able to talk to spirits, and amongst other things was able to tell me something personal which she could not have known. Maybe it was luck, coincidence or even spiritual, I don't actually know. I am sorry Whiteghost, BWG, but I don't believe that either of you can see or talk with spirits, but that you fall into one of the groups in my second paragraph. However, after what the person above told and showed me, I am willing to keep my mind open about whether I am right or wrong.
u guys should see The Exorcism of Emily Rose...
ill just say i see things... thats all im saying because i dont like talking about my "gift" not even to my parents...
beppe you started to sound smart for a minute then.as for our gifts it called evolution that will happen to the human race .in a few thoundsand years we will all be pychic and we might even be able to breath underwater never know.as for bloodywatergrl its sad that people think your a freak cause they misunderstand you.i had a friend with me when i heard a ghost so he was freaking out as well.i used a weuiji board once with 2 m8s and we weren't touching the glass and it was moving freaky.my m8 was crying the other one was just staring at it in shock.
well beppe i was born with the gifts".i cant help it. its been a hereditary thing thats been passed from my fathers family. i am a christian and i try to live my life according to God. but this is something i cant stop or prevent. its just a natural thing i was born wiht. whiteghost and i pretty much understand each other wiht this. thnx whiteghost for aqt least makin me feel better.
I believe you, just tell me what numbers to put on the lottery and ill share it with ya , hows that.
well i read posts again, i fly concordes in me spare time.
>i fly concordes in me spare time

I need to get to know you, can you take me for a spin m8? There's one a couple of hours down the road in the Seattle MoF, is that convenient for you?
first of all i dont help people wiht the lottery. if i did then too many would rely on me and not on their pure luck. second of all i dont understand y this is weird to some people. 
next time im over your area Beppe ill pick you up mate,lol. darn, dont do lottery, such a shame that. perhaps you can tell me if mine and Beppes flight will be ok, will you get crown? i dont find the subject strange at all, what i do find strange is the amount of psychics, i agree with Beppe, he does talk a lot of sense in these forums!!!.

'i dont help people with the lottery' 

lets be fair...AS IF YOU COULD:)
hey bloodywatergrl try using a wuiji board.but make sure you dont use it by yourself as you can get possessed by the devil.o by the way if you swear at ghost your sterio,tv or any other electric equiptment will blow up (happened to a friend of mine).a wuiji board might freak you out but its fun.
well my past family with the spirit connections used it before and terrible stuff happened to them. non of the non psychics were really affected but the psychic ones got scratch, bite, bruises, and so on. i told my g-ma that i wanted to use that but she immediately tod me NOT TO EVER use the board. it could possibly get me in deep s***.
hey whiteghost i was wonderin....could u put up a pic of urself? im just wonderin wat u look like.if u dont wanna thats fine. oh and p.s. to everyone...i do kno the lotto numbers.
why not get a monopoly board instead. hang on , i got a vision, yes its coming clearer, bloodywatergirl will have 3 houses on trafalgar square, and a hotel on mayfair. come on you 2, next you will be telling me your houses are haunted and that the ghost makes ya breakfast on a morning. why not give each other youre email addys, you sound like you both have a lot in common. im not being nasty btw, just having a little fun. dont know if i believe or disbelieve but i was given some info by someone who claims to be a psychic and nothing came true and most of the stuff was rubbish. suppose i got a open mind on it.
well sounds like ur tryin to be sarcastic to me biggie. well that person probablty wastnt the real deal. i dont see into the future but i can know waht goin on in a persons life sometimes if i really look deep. in ur case, i dont wanna look to deep.might find sumthin wierd. lol.
hey bloodywatergrl i wouldnt upload my pic to any website or forum.if i see you on 8ball i might be able to give you my msn address and you can see a pic of me there.if i upload a pic i never know where it will end up or who will be looking at it.i cant give out my email as i dont want my inbox filled with junk and viruses.dont worry i will see you sooner or later in 8ball..
I'm very superstitious,ever time i use salt i throw it over my shoulder also i hold my collar & nod 5 times to ward of the unluckiness of seeing a single magpie..as it goes 1 for sorrow 2 for joy 3 for a girl 4 for a boy...so on,, i never walk under a laddar or put shoes on a table..all bad luck :(

I have an interesting story about a ghost well infact more than 1 but i'll give you the most recent event.

All true facts.

I work in the building game & 1 day was asked to make good an old cottage empty for over 10 years so lots of work to be done as it was rotten also the outside was over grown so covering all the windows.. very dark place.

Well it started like this,, 1 cold winters afternoon i sent 2 guys to force entry at the propery as we had no keys to gain access so they got in through a small window at the back that led into a small pantry then into a kitchen it was in the kichen that they found a back door it was opened easily as it only had a bolt lock on the inside the door was left open by the men as the light was so bad in the property, then they started looking about in all the rooms trying to assess prices also other work to be done,thats when they started to feel anxious for no apparent reason, then the banging started if they were in 1 room it would come from another room, well they **** it and gave it legs into the kitchen thinking the door was open, nope it was now closed again & locked from the inside, well if that was not enough they then spotted a faint light in the middle of the kichen, so they walked over to in only to discover it was an uptured torch that was on..

Same house different day..

This time it was myself and 3 work collegues, it was about 4:30 late afternoon,we had been asked to emtpy the property, well by the time we arrived it was dark and we were all spooked out becouse of the first time, well i said i'll go in first i dont care about things like that..BIG MISTAKE..the first thing that hit me was the smell it was a familiar smell like an old coal fire burning like at my grans all them years ago,well i made it into the kitchen then moved over to the hallway doorway that is when i saw it well i say saw it not sure what it was or if it was going to attack me but it looked evil i legged it out of that house and have never been able to enter that house again.

I gave the contract away only been back once since then, the old place has gone & a new build is in its place,, i bet i can guess why.
We had a ghost of a small girl at my last house,i see her loads of time she would stand next to the stairs late at night i would see her on the way to bed at times, she was hard to make out at first you could not see she was a girl but over time i did.she was about 4 foot tall long hair.I think she was with us as the property was built on the grounds of the old work house.

She was a nice ghost.
exactly wat do u mean bushy? u two guys who told me ur stories, im glad that u at least experienced one. until uve experienced one in person, ull never forget it. im glad that at least one of u wasnt afraid and that u thought her as a good spirit. whiteghost, my email address is in my profile. ill try to look u up in  a game sumetime. 
well ur story of going into a house and ur team feeling very nervous is sumthing that quite a few people get when a spirit feels hostile. they tend to try to make u very anxious as to where u wont come back. dont worry tho. when u get anxious just pay respects and leave.
bushy wat i have to say in my personal opinion about the president is not gonna be nice. however i still dont know wat u mean wat do u see?.
to bushy i see a war mad power mad dictator.and the cause behind world war 3 if it happens.and im not being phychic im just looking at the facts.
to bloodywatergrl im on 8ball room 2 or 3 usually 9:00pm-2am sometimes south australian time or 12:30-3pm english time .its sometime late at night or very early in the morning in american time.
like how late at american time? i live in the U.S.
i agree with u on the bush statemnet. he keeps senidin our soldiers to fight a pointless war. U can never stop the world from hating eahc other. so theres no point in tryin to use the military to stop everything. ok ghost ill try to look u up.
>like how late at american time? i live in the U.S.

LMAO!

Britain has one time zone and you have several. It would be easier for you to work it out. Example, I live in the Pacific Standard Time which is GMT -8, so I am 8 hours behind the UK. If it was midnight there, it would be 4pm here.
i think bushy means do you see anything superstitious about george bush
no i dont see anything for him. 
or at least anything good comin out of him

i have a fear of FRiday the 13th i nearly died on that date when i was 18.i have also slept in my m8s haunted house that was scary.there was 5 of us sleeping in the lounge room and all night we could hear bottles and cans flying around the kitchen,all the windows were shut and we couldnt find a cat/dog or mouse in the house.the next day my m8s paid their rent and moved out.
OMG r u serious?! ghost that is scary. i have a bad feelin for next year. school gets out on june 6 2006. 666. i think i will not go to school or anyplace that day.
do you belive in travelling the astral plains and out of body experiences.my mum and my brother have both travelled the astral plains my brother got attacked by a ghost and woke up screaming.
well i had an out of body experience once and i was attacked but then i was comforted by a new spirit.
have u ever watched that most haunted show lately? i got so scared watchin that show. it best relates to wats been happenin to me before.
Wow, reading this post makes me grateful that I live a normal family. 

Throw salt into the devils face? Why would you want to upset the biggest bad guy of all time? If anything, you want to súck up to him.

Suit.
YOU ARE ALL CRAZY ATTENTION SEEKERS. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN GHOSTS. SIT DOWN.
first of all u dont kno wat kind of home ive grown up in. this is a inherited thing its not my fault and it is real. second of all, im a christian, i believe in God the almighty. i have no fear of the devil. hes a coward. i have faith that God will protect me and i have pity for anyone who thinks the devil is "so pwerful". he is a coward. so leave those who are more open minded and the faithful alone.
and i was staritin to think nice of u.:(

it jus my own opinion i dnt believe in ghost r ewt like tht every1 has there right to there won opinion n im sorry if ur offended :)
and i also think u r a nice person when we r not arguin lol and at least u ave the decncy to apologise to the english thank you and i respect u 4 tht bein onli 19 i aint got a clue wot the heII im about but ... yup i respect u :) and r u still speakin 2 the south african geezer :p lol i jus cudnt help but laugh at tht topic sorry
i talk to him alittle but not a lot. well ur forgiven. im a nice person but wen u offend me or make me mad i will get mean and sensitive. i hope to talk to u or play u one day.
im not religious but i believe that god and the devil may be out there.as for the show haunted there were 2 episodes on tv that i know off but i think they took it off.i didnt watch it but it freaked my mum out a little. 
it palys all the time over here in the u.s. i like the show, it makes me wonder about things.
well have any of u guys watched a show called scariest places on earth? its so awesome.