Tanx
WHO IS THE BEST MOD??
Posted in 
Tanx
WHO IS THE BEST MOD??
who is the best mod?

GHOST HAS MY VOTE :o ;)
Yes,

I agree Ghost is the best, followed by Harrydog.

fast_yz400 WG
C TANK for sure is the best those other'S  ARE A WASTE OF SPACE
the best MOD is no MOD let the dand people have their fun jeeze its a GAME ! do i need to underline  GAME
C TANK FORGEDDA BOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
c tank is the best mod out there
all the mods are cool but ghost and harry are deff. the coolest :p :)
i think bigdognuke should be a mod. right? i think i would do a good job...

[img=
http://www.arcipelagoservizi.it/agifs/ani4.gif
]
oh no no , i should be Mod. I think I would do good since i'm there all tha time and always pointing out the things the mod's don't when they're sleeping. The best mods there are harrydog wg- when ur not busy, Stormburgh wg- when you was there , neva slept either much , Ghost-good at displine area except when busy, cantankerous- very good mod . *~Jen a.k.a rich girl a.k.a bigdognukesgirl~*
I saw this post and had to read. What is this, the brown nosers club of tanx? Come on now, the mod do their job, let them do it, no one needs praise for it.
Erm...I don't know any mods but I'll agree wiv the majority in here & say Ghost too! :D
I would have to say Ghost followed by Harrydog.

The above mention are fair.  I don't mind being disconnected or banned by the above 2.  That means i have done something wrong.  

However, there are mods out there that just abuse their powers.  There are 2 that comes to mind.  However, i won't name them.  They know who they are.

fast_yz400 WG
1 vote for harry. You know where to send the check. 
lol thanks laredo .   who do i make it payable to :D

We all come from different back grounds this thing of voting who is the best at this or that is really rediculous. Moderators come from different back grounds u need them all to look & see things in opposite veiws.  If not put a drone up there everything cut & dry no in between. My vote goes to all, they have a tough job & they are doing it well.
errr....ummm/..........................ghost?...no.....harry?....NO..............................................................................................................................................

me?
[img=http://petpla ce.netscape.com/articles/images/194614940.jpg]

GOT TO AGREE CUCCI. PEOPLE WAKE UP AND USE THE MUTE BUTTON IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING. WE DON'T NEED MODS AT ALL. JUST THE MUTE. 
  SORRY HARRY> NOTHING PERSONNEL.
REMOVED

4.2 Content destruction: aggressive or offtopic messages
 hindering cultured conversation strikingly and intentionally

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Apr 30, 2003 4:16 AM]
 WHO IS THE BEST MOD?? I think the question really should be WHERE ARE THE MODS?? 
I agree again with 101. Where are the mods? Why do the mods never ban the people who really should be banned. Mods are so ineffective, no wonder people haven't chosen a favorite moderator yet. LMFAO.
The best  mod..SIMPLE...ALL ARE GOOD.. Its simple, all law enforcement officers are nice, until they intervene with you, then they became hated and monsters..A mod should be smart, persuasive and fair, not bias, nor prejudiced... So all are good in a sense..If me as a law enforcement agent,starts getting praised as the ultimate good guy...I am not doing my job well...its a position that gets scolded by many when rules are applied and enforced..Dont call them GOOD, call them FAIR

The question should be whos the fairest!!
You've got a point there barneyfrog, but the problem is how do you know they are fair?
HOW TO TELL IF THEY ARE FAIR...Easy, watch over the chat for a while, you will see how many insult each other, curse and use racial insults, both way..then ask u, If I be a MOD now, this rascal will be banned 4 ever,not 1 demerit, maybe punished by 10, muted even at his own home, etc, etc...A MOD pops in, the rascal gets muted, demerited and warned..you say..well done MOD..that was fair..Now another scenario, insults crossing over, racial slants, all goes..MOD on duty, nothing happs., thats bad, there you have an unfair mod.  Myself had an experience with MOD JUDGE...interpretation error goes on..a demerit pops up..asked him a revision..he understands and corrects situation, FOD hears and sees all,..That a FAIR MOD, he honoured his nick, JUDGE, thats was fair..excellent example of fair person..
But then again, a MOD can't abuse his power by constantly banning and demeriting. Ok, i know there is a ton of cussing, swearing, racial slurs, etc. but what do you expect. You can't expect a bunch of people from different nations, background, religions to all respect each other. I think that a MOD should demonstrate his power by banning and demeriting several players but then back off. Hopefully people will get the message.
 I`m sure a lot of MODS start off with the best of intentions but having so much power can be too much for them to handle. I don`t think they should have the power to ban people. They should gain evidence for banning someone and give it to FOD to decide. I also think they need to communicate more with players and not just demerit and ban without speaking to that person. I don`t say it's easy being a MOD but they must be more willing to listen to people. If there are any MODS left that is. 

FISH:  just because there are people from other nations and across the world,does not means they have to behave like insanes...Quite often I watch people insulting all in chat; taking advantage of different languages..I speak portuguese,english, italian, magyar, maltese,some german
and my own spanish, some japanese by the side too..I can tell that many abuse with foul words...MODS should be POLIGLOTS, this will give surprise factor to catch rascals...The power given to MODS is needed, if a reprimend goes out..maybe person will react positive,and will behave, examples are to be set..an offense is an offense no matter what..a good behavior correcting measure will set record straight, so all who see and hear it will learn to BEHAVE..MOST ARE KIDS, KIDS NEED A GOOD MODEL TO LEARN...Now, if a mod abuses his power, a place easy to reach should be avail. so you can apeal his procedure, to an imparcial party...without abusing their or ur rights.  Law Enforcement is not easy, nor every1 is set to administer it.
Another problem is that there is no fine line between what is an insult and what isn't. People can be so critical of each other that it will affect them more than an insult will. Either way, i agree that person should be presented with the information against them. But even if it is presented to flyordie, who knows if they'll respond.