Forums » Offtopic
A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change.
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   Most recent reply posted by: R O S E (Nov 23, 2005 6:31 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 28, 2005 12:33 PM
heres my poem

I can sum up life in three words: it goes on.

lol. thank u and good night.

virus 1k1

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 29, 2005 9:40 PM
So, your a girl! Your automatically melodramtic. 2/3!

Call me Suit you sir, not virus.

Thanks,
Suits.

BOOMSHAKALAKA

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 29, 2005 10:27 PM
A poem for a player here also.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I once thought I was ugly
Until I met you

RAIN9

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 29, 2005 11:44 PM
Si vas amari, ama.

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 30, 2005 11:13 AM
VIRUS.

You seem to have an attitude problem where women are concerned.
Do you consider all females to be melodramatic?

If you want people to call you 'Suits you Sir',why don't you use that name to log in on?

Finally, is there a lady in your life?
if the answer to that question is no,then with the attitude you have towards women i can fully understand why there is'nt,if on the the other hand the answer to the question is yes,then the poor cow has my deepest sympathy.

Jade.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 30, 2005 12:27 PM
oooooooh cold. but u cant say that cruelly. suit's my friend or so i think.

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 30, 2005 10:04 PM
suits your friend? lol bloody...

as for suit hes a little gimp
hes just a kid not grown up yet !

virus 1k1

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Nov 30, 2005 11:13 PM
Jade.

Answer to question number one: My username has been banned more times than gary glitter from playgroup, that is why I do not log on as Suits you sir anymore.

Two: It may have escaped your vast library of knowledge but men and women are different. They like different things, like films and books etc. Another thing the female *** tends to prefer more than their male counterparts is poetry. Most Females just happen to love that pointless emotional melting pot of foolishness.

I am not being sexíst, or even displaying any kind of real negative attitude towards women.

And as for you feeling sorry for my girlfriend (none of your business, hope your nose dosent stop you eating btw) I actually feel sorry for whoever you are involved with, because if this is how mch you usually read into things (totally wrongly) and try to anaylse silly things, then he must be getting great use out of those anti-deppressents he is probably using.

Thanks,
Suits you sir.

RAIN9

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 12:17 AM
Suit if you have been banned so many times, why do you still reveal your identity? The mods still know who u are, and will ban you accordingly.

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 3:52 AM
"Answer to question number one: My username has been banned more times than gary glitter from playgroup" ..lmao virus..that was worth looking a this post alone..now behave urselves people..lol

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 4:19 AM
Nice poem by the way Rose..god..he sounds depressed lol

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 4:35 AM
Are you refering to someone in the USAF by the way?..

chillo1983

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 7:55 AM
yeah rose nice1. I wud write one also for my bloodygirl :$

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 8:52 AM
VIRUS

My question regarding your nic was the second one in my previous post,not the first as you seem to think.
Might be an idea if you paid more attention when your reading other peoples comments.

I don't think much of your attempt at humour.(your remark about Gary Glitter).Rather sick sort of joke if you ask me.

As for the size of my nose,well i'd just like you to know
that it's like the rest of me.Small,perfectly formed and
nice to look at.

My fiance is'nt on anti-depressants by the way.
When he's with me he has no need for stuff like that.

Okeypokeydokey.

I am behaving myself thanks.

ROSE.

Hope it's not too long before we see some more of your work.

Jade.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 1, 2005 12:29 PM
hey guys dont mess with suit. he just might be a changed man. u never know. i mean he and i used to constantly fight, then i felt bad and apologized to him. i really didnt wanna be a mean person, but hey...that was then this is now. by the way chillo, write me a good poem that will actually move me.

Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page