Forums » Offtopic
A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change.
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   Most recent reply posted by: R O S E (Nov 23, 2005 6:31 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
virus 1k1

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 3, 2005 1:03 PM
Jade,
Im sorry, I was going to say nothing, but you really have asked for it.

Is your brain, like the rest of you, small? It's just that you obvously have a huge ego, it is a wonder how you manage to fit it onto this website...

Also, your engaged?! THEN WHAT THE HÉLL ARE YOU DOING ON A WEBSITE AIMED AT TEENAGERS MAN?

Sorry bloody, but I am trying

Thanks,
Suit.

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 5, 2005 9:18 AM
Virus

Are you having a laugh or what.
A site aimed at teenagers,where do you get that idea from.
I haven't seen anything that says this site is aimed purely at teenagers.If there is something to that effect maybe you or someone else (perhaps a Moderator even)could tell me and all the other over 20's where it is.I have'nt been playin on this site very long but i have met some really nice people,some of whom are a lot older than me.I was under the impression that this site was aimed at people of all ages,i hope i'm not wrong.

Yes i'm engaged,how very observant of you.
Don't really know what that's got to do with me playing on here though.
Unless of course you are implying that engaged (and possibly even married people)should'nt be playing on here.(I sincerely hope you're not).

As for the size of my brain.
Well all i can say to that is,at least i have one.
From your last comments maybe you're lacking in that department.

JADE.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 5, 2005 12:30 PM
man u guys r mean and im still gonna help virus out.

virus 1k1

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 5, 2005 11:05 PM
Jade,

Get a life.
If you're engaged then get out, and have a laugh in something that people like to call the "real world".

Stop acting like a stuck up pompous spoilt child, and take a look outside your front door, you may be suprised to find there is something outside of it.

Peace love and empathy,
Suit.

RAIN9

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 5, 2005 11:27 PM
You didn't tell us why you are still here, Suit.

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 12:02 AM
go play some chess suit ya lil geeek

cream rose

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 7:27 AM
Just thought I would paste this here as well as in the 'the poems topic' as there seems to be a little confusion over who I am and Rose is, we are two separate people....

>......"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I did not >write the poems in the topic:

>A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change....
>They are by the player called by the nick 'ROSE',
>mind you the poems are very good and I would love to take credit for them but I can't.
>Keep up the good work ROSE,".....<

Merry Christmas all
cream rose x

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 9:25 AM
Virus.

I,ve got a life thanks.A very nice one actually.
I,ve got a guy whom i love and he loves me.I,ve got a wonderful dad and three fantastic sisters whom i love and care about very much.I also have a large group of friends who i see on a regular basis,i don't sit in doors on my backside all evening doing nothing.I was actually out last night,when you were stuck indoors typing up your last comments.I wont tell you where i was or what i was doing,after all this is a family site.
Don't want to get banned for being rude.

My replies to you are made when i'm at work,in the few quiet moments we get here.
Maybe you are the one who needs to get a life.

Merry xmas all.

Jade.

-vlad-

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 9:54 AM
karinski major girl pants )))

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 10:12 AM
vlad,

If you're going to make comments about me,please spell my name correctly.

Thank you.

Jade.

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 10:21 AM
Jade i think he was joking.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 12:19 PM
suit im still here to help ya.i honestly think jade that u do need to look outside ur window and even try this thing thats really popular now. it called LIFE.

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 12:23 PM
if u look back bloody you'll see suit started the whole argument, ur just too dumb to realise!

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 12:24 PM
bewildered how u can stick up for him lmao

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 6, 2005 12:35 PM
give ur head a bloody good wobble lol

Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page