Forums » Offtopic
A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change.
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   Most recent reply posted by: R O S E (Nov 23, 2005 6:31 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 12:28 PM
oh my oh my. jeez. chillo is sumtimes annoying but hes nice. and vlad is ok, and power...im not even gonna say anyhting.

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 12:34 PM
Thats not very nice.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 12:35 PM
well wat u say to me isnt very nice either, but ill ask for forgiveness anywayz. forgive me or no?

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 1:11 PM
WE will ALL forgive u when u stop bloddying the forums with crap..now..silly girl..give ur silly fingers a rest..leave ur com alone..

The Power

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 1:17 PM
np bloody if i carry on ill end up ban as usual.

Player's Club

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 3:27 PM
oh okey you can talk? back from your ban for spamming i see? want another one?

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 4:51 PM
well im feel really bad if ive done wrong to u all. sry.

RAIN9

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 8, 2005 5:45 PM
Bloody, you don't need to apologize. You don't have a problem, they do.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 12, 2005 12:25 PM
well sometimes theyre right. so i apologize for wat ive said and done.

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 13, 2005 8:25 AM
Just Wonering what u mean by spamming Player's Club ..this post was probably started of by Rose as a heartfelt feeling..then all heck breacks loose from all YOU spammers lol ..

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 13, 2005 8:31 AM
And ,in my best English Ladies and Gentlman..i can spell and pronunciate..work that one out lol..

OkeyPokeyDokey

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 13, 2005 8:32 AM
-e? ...

R O S E

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 10:10 AM
Here's your poem Rain.

Rain

If the walls could talk,
as the rain trickles upon.
Once empty, quiet spaces
vanishing in a face of life.

Untangled it pours,
leaving it's trail of secrets,
words of wisdom
immortality..............!

Promising to return one day,
filling the empty void once again,
from somewhere in the distance,
traveling upon the wind.

Chased by the light,
a timely note of music,
time to dream, once again
for I've only began.

written by: S.R.L

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 3:40 PM
ROSE.
Once again a very nice poem.

Would it be possible for you to write something for me please.
My mum died on the 8th December 2004 and this is a very sad time of year for me and my family.Something about mums in general would be nice,that way it would apply to other people who have lost or are mourning the loss of their mothers at this time of the year.

Thanks.

Would also like to apologise to you for turning your topic into a battleground in the earlier pages.

JADE.

F R A N K

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 4:05 PM
Jade, Sorry to hear about you mother, I send all my best wishes to you and your family. Take care

Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page