Forums » Offtopic
A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change.
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   Most recent reply posted by: R O S E (Nov 23, 2005 6:31 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 ]
F R A N K

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 4:07 PM
bloody your a sweet girl...and its swell that you apologize and try keepin peace Don't let people on here tell you to stop posting stuff I love your postings and think you have alot of bright ideas I read your work when I can. Take care and keep typin up a storm.

R O S E

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 6:58 PM
My mom has passed too, so I can understand somewhat your feelings. I know it's not a long poem, but its words are powerful. I hope they express what you wanted.
Many blessing of healing.
Rose

Memories Sadden Me
Yet Comfort Me Most

I sit here reaching forth for you,
if only for a single memory,
listening close for your footsteps
aching so for your touch.

The days have slipped by quietly,
my heart in agony still,
embracing only my memories,
filling the void inside my mind.

Piecing together the life we shared
as waves of love envelope me,
a promise to be together again
as future pushes toward past.

My memories remain so sweet
as my mornings give way to noons,
my day is never done,
till I whisper, I love you.

My numbing sameness,
quenched with a lifetime of memories,
As my memories of you hold me,
as only only a mother can do!

written by: S.R.L.

R O S E

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 15, 2005 7:00 PM
Are you the original Jade? I know one player with the Jade nick, she was good friends of Lone Wolfs too.
Rose

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 16, 2005 12:27 PM
aww thnx frank. that was sweet. im not tryin to listen but its so hard. thnx for comment

JadeKarasinski.

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 16, 2005 2:35 PM
FRANK

Thank you very much for your kind words.

ROSE.

A beautiful poem.A big thank you to you for taking the time to write this for me.Its very much appreciated.

In answer to your question,no i'm not the Jade you refer to.
I haven't been coming on this site for very long and don't know the player Lone Wolf either.

Jade.

bloodywatergrl

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Dec 16, 2005 6:48 PM
jade im really sry for starting stuff with u and im also sry for ur mom. my deep sincer heartfelts and apologies to u.

Edfranco

Re: A poem I wrote for a special player who wants to change. Posted: Aug 31, 2017 4:31 AM
helo rose age sou o Messais saudade de ti

Replies: 81   Pages: 6   [ Go: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page