Posted in 
Off-topic
George Best - Legend
Posted in 
Off-topic
George Best - Legend
Just heard his hours are numbered :|
I put bet on at 3:27am...ul
George best has passed away today, i watched a video of him last night and he was an amazing footballer, once knocked 6 in against northampton...

R.I.P
ALL TIME GREATEST ALONG SIDE ALL THE BEST   HE LIVED AN AMAZINE LIFE ENJOYED EVERYTHNIG AND THE BABES LOL 
HE WENT OUT WITH 4 MISS WORLDS MARRIED BABE ALEX ALSO A TOP BLOKE WHO LIKED HES BEER MAYBE A LITTLE TOO MUCH THE BUT LETS REMEMBER GEARGE FOR WHAT HE DID ON THE PITCH NOT OFF                  WORLDS GREATED G.B. WELLDONE
 THNX FOR ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES...................

SAD DAY FOR FOOTIE FANS CRASS THE WORLD 

D.M    MAGIC
can you please start writing normal? caps are annoying :|
I HAVE ALSO READ WOT IVE PUT AGAIN AND REALIZED I CANNOT SPELL      

G.B YOUVE GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
sorry power      calm down tho man  dont forgeget wot this post message is about not you    George Best
Bobby Charlton still no:1 then Pele
George Best was lying in intensive care when the doctor came in.

Doctor: I've got good news and bad news george.
George: I'll have the bad news first.
Doctor: You've got 1 hour to live.
George: Christ! What's the good news?
Doctor: It's a happy hour
I was privileged and old enough to watch this guy play..he was my childhood hero..he was a major part in making the reds the massive club they are today..thanks georgie..rest in peace mate..
and no real stretford ender takes the p8ss out of george best stretford ender..so take ur silly words back..
Stretford ender why the fk do you think someone who has died just a day ago should be mocked?
why do you feel the need to make a joke about him you sad fool you think your'e being funny but your'e just pathetic you saddistic twisted being!
To Undoubtebly The Best Footballer In Manchester United History. Second Best Player In The World Behind Francesco:p.

[img=
http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/minisites/blessed/the%20best.jpg
] 

i wrote this post title in memory of the great George Best and for u to mock him is a disscrase u shud be ashamed of urself
sorry   the power i said i wrote this post   just ive made one the same about g.b sry   but wot i said still stands who put  that joke shud be asshamed