« Back to All Topics
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
dont even know what its about.
It's very hard to understand what it is they are going on about, what they should do on that website is lay the crap they beleive in out simply, so we dont have to put effort into laughing at them...
It's foolish to predict when the end of the world will happen. 
It was discovered that the the Mayan calender is a lot more accurate than anything we have ever used. It doesn't just take into account one cycle around our sun, or the full cycle of our year, but also our position in relation to other planets and systems. We are always making adjustments to our calender (e.g. leap years) to make up for its inaccuracy, and this year we even got an extra second thrown in at new year. The Mayans on the other hand could predict solar eclipses hundreds of years in the future.

I don't know much about the Mayan system, but they have long cycles which are based around planetary alignment. In Dec 2012 we reach the end of the major cycle as described by the Mayans, and they believed that this would signify the end of the world. In reality no one knows what effect the end of this cycle will really have.

Some claim that the magnetic pull of aligned planets will pull Earth to its true axis, ending the wobble effect we currently experience today. True enough, the wobble is deminishing more rapidly as we approach that date - it is documented that the North Pole has been moving closer to the true magetic north position in the last few years. Whilst the effect of this is unknown, the doom and gloomers believe that this will cause a significant change in our seasons and weather patterns such that the planet will become mostly inhabitable. The recent increase of planetary anomilies has been blamed by some on the effect of Earth's movement towards its true axis.

What to believe? Well, the chances are that we'll be around to see if there is anything in this. I hope it's all wrong! The following web page describe the Mayan End Date in more detail:

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html
Beppe, please stop injecting this post with smart-arse bollocks - it doesnt need anymore. 
Nice reply Virus, did it take you long to think that one up?
Does it matter how long it took him ?

Which calander did he use to time himself ?

Questions,,,Questions,,,but where are all the answers ?

Does anybody really care what the answers are anywayzzz ?

:p

Beppe, I know more than you would think about you wee theory, and if you had scrolled down further on your search engine after typing that topic in, you would find that it is as much scare-mongering as is th bird flu. It is, no personal assault here, a load of bollocks. 
I don't recall ever stating how much I thought you knew, nor do I recall ever saying that this theory was correct. I merely said that the Mayans had an accurate calender system, and suggested that some people interpret a certain date as a bad thing. I myself never endorsed the correctness of those judgemtents. This is just a dabate, so if you have something to say against the 2012 end-date theory say it instead of posting abusive words. Your intelligence would be more apreciated than the common muck which anyone could write...
Well Beppe, on behalf of any fool who can write, I must ask you why you feel the need to be seen as No. 1 Intellectual (smart-arsé) and why you think that I, or anybody on this website can be bothered to read the paragraphs upon paragraphs of the unessesarily long words you write, please, please, speak english.

Because Beppe, I dont care what you endorse,  Perhaps I didnt post my reply because you didnt state the knowledge of your theorums, I just replied...

Look Beppe, you strike me as the sort of person who, as a student probably used to rewrite A* essays... To put it simply, go and get a girlfriend, and have some icecream...

Suit.
You have taken a topic which you could have left alone and replied with a response best described by your own words - "total crap". I merely offered an alternative to the "Fox News" world you chose to live in. Whilst some of the interpretations might be rubbish, your futile words cannot change science.

i am a foolish child who goes on about utter crap. i think I'm something in these forums for some reason. 
oh dear - no suit is not a child..

But he does like an argument ;) oh and btw he is right on the money with the bollocks theory...........

Beppe vs. Suit u sir eh? Well that's a first
"the power" are you hara kiri?
yellowstone will be the end of us... if not the whole planet. it is one of the supervolcanoes. vei 8. i have studied this a lot and it will end up sooner or later
Liger, I remember when you freaked over a solar flare. You are probably wrong about Yellowstone also.
Oh! How insulting RAIN, I'm MUCH more inteligent than Scotty.:p
you may be clever in head but not im MUCH more on here ty vm
Oh! How insulting RAIN, I'm MUCH more inteligent than Scotty.

Sry, I keep getting you and "the power" mixed up :p
beppe u related to bishi cuz u go off like he does.
and to save u time plz dont go on in a reply.
lol i like this neewkis guy. he makes sense. lol
Beppe, What are you talking about?!

My futile words cannot change science?

Are you reading from the "ABC big book of 'how to sound big and clever?'" or are you just talking more bollocks?

1) Look up what I said...
2) Explain how they were defying science...

And Beppe, I did call this topic total crap, it is an opinion although it's clear that I am a highly strung know-all, who spends far to much time glued to his keyboard, that or he has far too much spare time on his hands.

And Scotty, seriously? Im a loser? What the hell is your sad existance? Does 
it
 have a purpose?
....man guys. can we have peace? suit and beppe, have u had like a long time grudge on each other or sumthing? jeez u guys are worse than me sometimes.
your reply lame. sry, was tht at me bloody?
no it wasnt sry if u mistook it for being aimed at u. :)

lol i suit used to gang up on me all the time (on my old nick)
>suit and beppe, have u had like a long time grudge on each other or sumthing?

Not that I know of. We are both people who speak our minds, and here we have a conflict. I doubt suit will target me, or the other way around. Now that you are back we'll probably just pick on you ;) (joking)
how rude. lol. jk. do u guys really like to pick on me? 
I do, it was funny watching you go "y r peoples so mean, boo hoo"

When all I said was "you spelt girl wrong".
....i do not recall that moment. u must be thinkin of some other chic. lol.
by the way, I do think the exodus sight is utter nonsense