« Back to All Topics
UPA2 is a very good league...but how about a little humility?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
UPA2 is an excellent league, but I feel as though a little bit of humility is needed.  UPA2 has boasted that they are about to make the top 25 of all MyLeague.Com leagues in size.  While that is an excellent goal...I find it a bit....hmmmm….. over stated.

I find it humorous that that are over 1,000 members without a rating...therefore, never having won a game in the league.  There are also an ENORMOUS amount of duplicate names & people with multiple names....see ForeverRed, ForeverRed01, ForeverRed02, etc...  In the bylaws of your own league, you state that duplicate names will not be tolerated, yet it appears that it isn’t being enforced – would hate to see it ruin the league stats.

Currently, the league states that there are 1,442 members in the league.  Now…just a few true stats…

Current members = 1,442
Members With a rank = 427 Leaving 1,015 without a rank
Of those 427 with a rank…..

132 haven’t played in 90 days
161 haven’t played even played in the last 60 days
213 haven’t played in the last month.

Of the 214 that have played in the last 30 days….185 have played in the last 2 weeks.

Congratulation on the league - 185 person league is excellent …but clean it up.  

Greetings….

Hey stats

How long you been sitting working that out? What a waste of time :|
"Quality not Quantity" ;) (y)

No I'm sure Upa2 is a great league.  It can't be that bad if it's been around so long, but yeah your right some ppl haven't played for over 200 days!  Any purging for inactivity going on?
I am one of the admins of upa2 and yes there are many players purged every day. If someone is registered we with 2 names we cannot remove them without proof eg. matching ip addresses or same e-mail addy. Also cases removes any player after 255 days of inactivity. There are not many leagues at the moment that last long enough for players to be purged automatically.
      Play fair, respect others & have fun ;)..BikerLee31(AKA The Gent)
Lol BikerLee I was wondering who you were and I haven't seen The Gent in awhile so there's my answer. How you been?
what a loser I am.

who cares ! anyway whats pot spozed to do ? kick ppl aimlessly - I am a dingus. heres some stats for you : 

100% of ppl think I am a loser

1246487507957y3985465657798433 think I am a complete dingus macdougal

1.00 ratio of people belive I enjoy playing with teddy bears

peace out rudeboys ! 
BTW after the first 100 days I think it's obvious they aren't planning on playing in the league again. :|
WHO THE BEEP EDITED MY POST !

JUST COZ IM EXTREMLY FUNNY AND COOL AND UR JUST JEALOUS

IT WERENT BISHI COZ WE ARE TIGHTER THAN SLAGMANS WHOOPSIE SO IM GUESSING IT WAS DEPUTAY DAWG U WIDEBOY ! NO ONE TOUCHES THE POLACKS POST 

BRUTBAN HOMEBOYS !

THE POLACK
ill have to stick up for UPA2

ask other league members if they have played in UPA2 and i could garantee that most of them have.

then ask them who has went back to play for UPA2 after leaving and again most of them would say they have.

You could also talk to the admins and ask them how many leagues they have tried to start, i bet most of them say more than one. i see alot of league with the same admins but under diferent names.

Yes i would agree that there is alot of good league out there but u only become good if u have the members. 

everyone knows that UPA2 is always there and always has tournies, thats what makes us good and thats why ppl keep coming back, that is also the reason we have got so much members, playing or not.
Sir Polack man,

I would like to correct you on your "stats". 99% think your a loser. The 1% still believe in you. They are myself, Sir Tazz and my two Cats, Muffin and Patchy (I didn't name them) so chin up sir :D
i didnt say that it was about stats guy ! some hilarious mod changed it. mainly due to the fact that they are hilarious.