Off-topic
This is for my girlfriend
Posted in 
Off-topic
This is for my girlfriend
[img=
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/mexicanboy1/P4120057.jpg
]

JEANETTE I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I AM PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS GIRLFRIEND. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY DARLING. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTENT PERSON IN MY LIFE.I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE IN MY LIFE. AND I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON YOU MY DARLING. WE HAD A REALLY GREAT TIME SINCE WE HAVE A RELATIONSSHIP. I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE. 

ALESSANDRO & JEANNETTE IN LOVE SINCE APRIL 4TH 2006.
Im no relationship expert or anything, but if thats a different girl you are kissing, then I wont give you guys long :|
I must admit i like your girlfriend's coat where she get it from?
Never thought I'd see the day where I've agreed with Henry twice, but you guys really do need a room. Anyhow, shouldnt you be telling her this, not us.

The meister B-)
why was someone taking a picture of you kissing anyway ?

and is it just me or are their lips not even touching?
Of course chris.
Her best female friend wanted to take a photo of us.

[img=
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/mexicanboy1/P4120053.jpg
]
lol looks to me every person has their back towards you

guess they don't like the soppy stuff either

and she looks like she's just about to burst out laughing
a mouthful of spit aint good

anyway gd luck to ya both lol :p
and i hope you didnt miss that train that left the station in order to kiss her hehe

ahh well that's lyalty for ya :D
Lmao ye that guy behind them isnt having any of it is he. He's like "nah nah nah nah nah, cant be doing with this, time to leave methinks"

The meister B-)
I think this guys pretty pathetic lol wonder what the girl would think of him postin that :(
cmon give the guy a break

for all you know she could look at these forums or even be a member

she might think it's romantic

my gf made a website about loving me, maybe you think that's pathetic but to me it's the sign of a gd relationship ;)
<<< CONTENT REMOVED >>> 

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Apr 13, 2006 2:53 AM]
its one thing putting your point of view in
but it's another calling someone's gf a slut
;\

just think of it from your point of view if someone said that about your gf 

would you like it?
Point taken Chris,,,,,,,,,,but if i posted my g/f pic on here i would be choosing my coffin,,, the guy loves himself ,,other posts come to mind,, and if he posts his girlfriend then he should be prepared for some stick.........................if only she knew it was for all the world to see do you think she would agree to get her picture put here?
he could have shwon her it for all you know
like i said she might even view the forums

unless she's embarassed about being with him then why would there be a reason to get angry

as for the whole world seeing them
well i'm sure that happens when they walk down the street holding hands or kissing in the street

i can take your point, maybe she won't be happy about it but i personally don't think she would mind, but calling his gf names when she isn't here to defend herself is harsh if you ask me

:) ty for reading
Then again were not all 14-15 like you and him Chris.
Think i posted that agreed msg in the wrong post.. my mistake.. :|
add another year on charlie and you would have got it
16 :p

well if romance ain't your thing that's fair enough but i like to keep my gf happy with things like that

and i don't see why my response suddenly brings the interpretation that you think i'm "14-15" just a view that i have that something like this may make a girl happy and help her to continually feel loved

maybe i'm just a soppy guy :p
That, or Charlie is the real life version of the "40 year-old virgin" :|.
Seems to me that Chris is the one airing the most adult opinions here. Maybe we wouldnt go so wrong if we took a leaf out of this polite young mans book.

The meister B-)
seems pretty sure of himself afta 8 days of bein 2gether fair play 2 ya but it wud  b funny if she cheats on ya tell us if she did i mite enjoy it
Hahahaha! Thats mean but funny.....and bizzarely true.

The meister b-)
nice way to say u love ur gf shark. very nice.