How many?
Posted in 
Off-topic
How many?
How many nectar points do you have?
sry to ask but whats nectar points?
1034 at last count:D

Explanation: Sainsbury's next to my college :D
I'm suprised your at college suit. I always pictured you as a bald 40 year old man...
I imagine beppe bald too, perhaps its a sign of wisdom. I'm quite sure BWG must have very long hair.
"bald 40 year old man..."

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO MINNI ME!

I'm sorry, in future I'll try to be more like Bloodywatergrl.
o i m sry. vry sry. sry fr spking. forgv me.
I would now advise you all to compare nectar points. They can, after all, be very useful.
Do you find a bee, of the bumble variety, flying around on a string, amusing?
>I imagine beppe bald too, perhaps its a sign of wisdom.

Come closer Hara, you'll have about .00147 secs to work out that you are wrong before you wake up in casualty. Actually, that's not exactly what I want to say, but I don't think people need to read about what I want you to do to yourself X-(
>Do you find a bee, of the bumble variety, flying around on a string, amusing?

How exactly did this come into the conversation? I have only ever met one person who had a wasp flying around on a piece of string, no one else believed me - except for the people in the park behind his house, all of whom wet themselves at the sight of someone taking a wasp for a "walk". I think most people would find it amusing. Getting the string on a wasp is not very easy though!
On the contrary Beppe, it is mightily easy..just catch said wasp in a glass and then put it in a box with a few holes. Place the wasp in freezer till frozen before removing and tying to a string. When defrosted the wasp will burst into life and fly around for your pleasure.

*ahhh*
True...Wrong...But very True !

Oh you should never do it with wasps. It might escape. Wasps can sting many times, I do not want to be stung many times.
Beppe you must remember I have been trained by Tatsuo Suzuki...

No, no your right, I'm sure that would make no difference. So on the off chance I shall appologise to you, in the hope I won't suddenly become paranoid about bald 40 year old men attacking me:p.
>Beppe you must remember I have been trained by Tatsuo Suzuki...

Actually, that might help you to use mind control over the wasp.
Suit want some games in 8ball:)?
I see no particular reason for any objections on my part...