« Back to All Topics
Headin outta here
Posted in 
Off-topic
Headin outta here
Posted in 
Off-topic
Headin outta here
Hey everyone i just wanted to let ya know that im headin on outta here for awhile. I will be deploying in a few days to go on over take care of whatever im told to do. I will still be gettin on from time to time when i can but i cant promise anything. I already have my mailing address for over there. If you would like to contact me or send care packages to myself and my fellow soldiers just email me at aia005@yahoo.com. I pray the best for all of my friends, ive met a lot of really great people on tanx and pool. The list of them all is too long to begin. Again i thank all the people that i have had the joy of meeting and spending time with. Take care and have a great time.

Anthony
God Bless Anth , take care m8 
Take care Anth & do be careful... stay safe.
Anth,

Hope all goes well for you , and your mates.

;) 
Take care anth..hope everyhting is fine..you will be truly missed :(  Don't forget to keep writing those books..lol ;)

StreamLine :)
Take care Shawa, and come back safe. (Even though I didn't know you, god I'm just so dam nice;))
Tru Scotty,

Tho Shawa is talkin real life stuff here.He's in the Army,an when they say your going,,,,,,you go.

;)
A lot of the time (not implying this occasion) people say it just for a bit of attention and for people to go

ohhh no don't go :(:( we will miss you, please stay we need you on FOD etc etc
Shawa, take care of yourself buddy, you're doing your nation proud;).

Chris, I agree with you mate..

..On that note, I'll be back in a few months, I'm off the forums now..:p:p
:O no lister please don't go :( the place would fall apart with out you 

;)
First and foremost thank you everyone. Secondly for those idiots that think im doin this for gettin noticed you are most definately wrong i don't need attention from anyone because unlike you i am more well known by all the regulars and mods. I made this post to allow my friends to contact me and get my info they so desired. Since i dont know who you are id appreciate it if u move along to another post. Even better if u think i want attention take a weapon come join me and my fellow soldiers or are u gonna sit back and let others protect your freedom while you talk smack about them. Dont be so quick to judge if you arent man enough to bring a good fight to me.....have a nice day.
Don't want to state the obvious lol but i did say 

"(not implying it on this post)"

which means i don't mean it in this case ;)

i also said "a lot of the time" which again doesn't mean in all cases 

so please don't be so quick to judge us and call us idiots either ;)

Good luck anyway in whatever you may do.
That's ok, it's nice to end on a nice note isn't it :D
Ah im just feelin a lil down but yea it is.
Well i would ask what's up but a forum ain't really the place to aire your problems, just talk to someone always helps ;) just look at the more positive side of life rather than dwelling on the negatives :)
I don't know Chris, could he be down about leaving his family + friends and going off somewhere where he is possibly in danger of his life?
Maybe but he could have a family bereavement, been diagnosed with an illness etc. etc. all of which i wouldn't post in the forum ;)
Your not 2 bright for a wizard ,,,are you . 

>I pray the best for all of my friends, ive met a lot of really great people on tanx and pool. The list of them all is too long to begin

Anth,
I wanted to wish you the best of luck...
may the powers of the universe protect you
and the rest of the gallant forces serving
all peace loving people..
The battle of good over evil has never been
harder than it is today..
The brave men and women serving their nations
often face an invisable, cowardly enemy that
has no honor or appreciation for life..
Sept. 11 2001 proved this to the world.

Stay aware, stay safe..
let us know how things are going
from time to time.

Regards,
Rod
GHOST MP

[img=
http://www.viralsound.com/get/GHOSTRIDER.php/velvetsplash_now-playing.png
]
My son recently got out of the service, so I have a special place in my heart for all military.
Take care, and thank you for your service.
Hmm but isn't any view that you take technically bias unless you put both views forward, maybe it was because the posts were offtopic, so i'll wait for these few posts to be deleted too...
This post is about Shawa saying cheerio to his friends.

If you have something else,other than cheerio and good luck, to say, in this post,please dont.

Make another post.

:|