« Back to All Topics
Test the nation
Posted in 
Off-topic
Test the nation
Posted in 
Off-topic
Test the nation
This program starts at 20 past 9 in the UK, post your scores if you participate in the test, let's see who's the bees knees. :)
Just found out my results, 59/70 IQ of 130, not bad for a 17 year old yobbo :) Anyone know their IQ's? post them here.
The bee's knees??? Wow, how old are you?

147  BTW
an IQ of 147 could surely work out my age from my above post "not bad for a 17 year old" :)
Lmao I would hard describe Chris as a yobbo.
LOL more like billy no mates ;) (joke) Nah but if you are 14-19 in the U.K that is what you are defined as in the media and by the toffs.
Exactly Cowen, it was said as a piece of humour as to what our generation is portrayed as. :D
humor christine,could u define the word humor?
Humor (humour in British English) is the ability or quality of people, objects or situations to invoke feelings of amusement in other people. The term encompasses any form of entertainment or human communication which invokes such feelings, or which makes people laugh or feel happy. 

That's a definition to your random question.

Regards

Chris
Definatly wasn't humour then, it left me feeling very angry. Chris often leaves me feeling very angry;\.
LOL Chris the age question was rhetorical.  Just a statement of amazement in reaction to an ancient slang term.
"Chris often leaves me feeling very angry"

Hehe. You could always hit me with an inflatable hammer everytime it swells up inside... you need to express emotions... i think you need to talk to someone. :)

And sorry i didn't realise it was a rhetorical question ;) Nothing wrong with keeping in touch with our ancient terms :D
so why u have trouble with it then?
127 in last year's Test the Nation. 130 in a recent IQ test.

Is the forum back to normal now? 
>>130 in a recent IQ test.

>>Is the forum back to normal now? 

????????????

lol

let us hope his comments were a form of purposeful irony.
Ah ha, well seeing as that was my first post in sometime, I was unsure. Just because it doesn't have 'Your reply needs to be approved first' at the top of the page anymore, it doesn't mean it's been completely eliminated. I also heard rumours that changes were to be made to the forum, they may have have been implimented since I left.

If you don't like that answer then yeah, purposeful irony will do. There's nothing wrong with making fun of yourself. A little sense of humour goes a long way.
"There's nothing wrong with making fun of yourself. A little sense of humour goes a long way."

If only more people had that view ;)