« Back to All Topics
Top 11 signs you’re spending too much time on your PC
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
11. You tilt your head 90 degrees to smile. 
10. You try to switch views while driving. 
9. You wait for Linux to crash before taking a break. 
8. You use PayPal to give your kids their allowance. 
7. You miss your friends when you're away from the computer. 
6. Just before the accident everything goes blue and you see "YOU.EXE caused a General Protection Fault in module YOURLIFE.EXE at 0011:000000a0". 
5. You have monitor "tan". 
4. Your spouse has to IM you for dinner. 
3. You start using expressions like AFAIK or LMFAO during face-to-face conversations. 
2. You set a power supply up in your bedroom, so you can fall asleep to the familiar hum of the fan. 
1. You're arrested for punching monkeys at the zoo. 

There are two secrets to to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day, and you have to have a dream
And we all know which person in this forum who is addicted to there computer ;)
Description of devil's advocate 
NOUN: 1. One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

Đένϊℓş Дđνσçαţέ  the nic suits u only too well
Message Removed,
Topic Content Destruction

Message Author:
Nice Vader™ 
awarded 
72 hour ban
120 hour Demerit

Have a nice day :D

[Edited by: Evil Forums Moderator on Sep 28, 2006 4:30 PM]
lmao Vader   ℓįℓ_ζųτέ_đє√įℓ  isnt a she  im a male and i dont  spam the  forum. i made this post for ppl to laugh at not for ppl like you to insult over

NOW B4 THIS GETS ANY WORSE I WOULD LIKE THIS  POST 2 B LOCKED OR DELEATED  
moron     

NOUN: 

A stupid person; a dolt. 
Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive. AND YOU  SHOULD NO BYE NOW THAT ITS AGAINST FORUM RULES TO UNSULT SOMONE AND I TAKE THAT AS A INSULT .....NO  OFFENCE TO YOU Đένϊℓş Дđνσçαţέ 
I WAS JUST BEING A LI BIT SARCASTIC  IT WASNT MENT AS A INSULT ,I KINDA THINK YOUR  FUNNY AT TIMES 
LOL fearnloathin  I was simply correcting Nice Vader™  on the proper  defenition of moron   lmao and having fun doing it 
lol why would i get permed in the first place. lol its not me thats insulting anyone or abusing the forum. I simply made a post and  a certian person abused me in it  as usual. unless there is a new rule in the forum that u arent allowed to post a bit of  humour that iim not aware of Grinder. Furthermore if you cant say what you want about me in here then simply email me:)have a nice day  :):):)
can i get banned for dat? whats ya addy then?
> a certian person abused me in it as usual

Talking about me d00d? :D
and no Đένϊℓş Дđνσçαţέ 
the certian person  wasnt you. as i said erlier i think your kinda funny and Grinder  u can Email me at reboot06@hotmail.com 
Should i be scared that you find me funny?

And i have a chuckle at myself sometimes also...
Đένϊℓş Дđνσçαţέ 

Re: Top 11 signs you’re spending too much time on your PC  Posted: Sep 28, 2006 7:07 PM  

Should i be scared that you find me funny?

lol  take it as a compliment  lol not somthing to be scared of. only one thing comfuses me tho lol.If certian ppl  dont like me, why do they  bother to reply to my post,when they no darn well there gona get in trouble for  bashing on me and my wife lol

Ignore em devil i laughed at it! ;)
Message Removed,
Topic Content Destruction

Message Author:
Beppe No More

awarded permenant banishment
for continued forums abuse

[Edited by: FlyOrDie.com on Sep 29, 2006 10:47 AM]
devil devil devil...
ur annoying but ur posts only decent thing on da forum
Grinder. 

Re: Top 11 signs you’re spending too much time on your PC  Posted: Sep 29, 2006 9:29 AM  

devil devil devil...
ur annoying but ur posts only decent thing on da forum 

lol Grinder should i take that as a compliment? lol;)
well well well, if it isn't Devil (Pat)

>>AND YOU SHOULD NO BYE NOW THAT ITS AGAINST FORUM RULES TO UNSULT SOMONE AND I TAKE THAT AS A INSULT .....NO OFFENCE TO YOU Đένϊℓş Дđνσçαţέ 
I WAS JUST BEING A LI BIT SARCASTIC IT WASNT MENT AS A INSULT ,I KINDA THINK YOUR FUNNY AT TIME

Now, where do I start?
This is how that message should have looked, seeing you spend all your time online, and shuld have sufficient PC skills (typing included).

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT IT'S AGAINST FORUM RULES TO INSULT SOMEONE AND I TAKE THAT AS AN INSULT...NO OFFENCE TO YOU...

I WAS JUST BEING A LITTLE BIT SARCASTIC, IT WASN'T MEANT AS AN INSULT. I KIND OF THING YOU'RE FUNNY AT TIMES.

I counted 12 mistakes, what about you?
ye devil, im gonna give u 2nd chance b4 i get perm. :D