help less fortunate
Posted in 
Off-topic
help less fortunate
Posted in 
Off-topic
help less fortunate
Hi,
In real life (yes there is one lol) I am an optician.  I also work with an international non profit organization called VOSH, vosh.org.  We do free eye clinic around the world to help those who maybe never had an eye exam in their lives.
I am on the board of our Illinois chapter of VOSH and with very little effort on your part you can help us.  Rather than use your current search engine, (like google) go to 
http://www.goodsearch.com/Default.aspx
 By doing your search here our group makes 1 penny USD.  That isn't a lot of money but just think of the good all of you FOD players could do if each of you used it once a day!
I wish you could see the joy on someones face when they can see well for the first time!  I have experienced that and it is wonderful.  You can be a part of that too bye using the above link.
If our organization doesn't pop into the "charity" box when you go to that link just type in vosh-illinois.
Thanks all of you for your help.  
I just want to thank those of you who are using this site for VOSH.  Since I listed it on FOD our donations have started going up much faster.  I like to think it is all you lovely FOD people.
TY
This post is just to congratulate the VOSH cause on having attained the $12 mark... and to remind everyone to carry on using it... it really does make a difference.

Thankyou all!

Trouble325