« Back to All Topics
IM QUITING IF NOT BACK TO NORMAL WHO'S WITH ME????
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
SIGN!!!!! masterman2
I think there's nothing wrong with it so stop your whining. Give them time to make adjustments.

Adrenaline
 there are a few things I think you're lacking to realise.  Whilst I agree the ads are irritating, you have to remember that you are getting to play this game for free therefore FOD has to get it's revenue from somewhere eg ADVERTISING.

I quess im the only one that agrees with you...
I recognize they are trying to get the games the better they can, but i must say the older way was veeeeryy better!!!
ya the new stuff isnt good but i do like the new emoticons :D
Fuck the Ads, they don't bother me, ITS THE RATINGS I WANT BACK!!!
SO AM I THIS GAME SHOULD BE FREE I LOST MY MY FREAKEN PONITS AND I WANT THEM BACK OR I WILL GO BUY THIS ONE GAME MY FRIEND KEEP TELLING ME ABOUT! FOR 13 BUX ALL YOUR LIFE FLYORDIE CHANGE IT BACK!
SO AM I THIS GAME SHOULD BE FREE I LOST MY MY FREAKEN PONITS AND I WANT THEM BACK OR I WILL GO BUY THIS ONE GAME MY FRIEND KEEP TELLING ME ABOUT! FOR 13 BUX ALL YOUR LIFE FLYORDIE CHANGE IT BACK!
why should we pay, i don't mind the adverts, i just want my points back
SO..WAT HAPPENS.??........IF WE DONT PAY WE DONT GET OUR NAMES? IF THTS IT BELIEVE ME FOD AINT GONNA LAST VERY LONG.I SAY THIS SHDU BE BACK TO THE OLD WAY BECOZ THT WAS MUCH BETTER AND IVE LIKED IT SINCE IVE BEEN ON HERE THT A YEAR IN JANUARY....I THINK UD BETTER CHANGE IT BACK FOD PPL R GETTIN REALLY ANNOYED(LIKE ME)
MASTERMAN2.... correct, its boring without ratings, the ads dont bother me, but i hate the full size screen, u cant do anything else while your playing!
PeachySweet here again...and allthough masterman we have had our differences on almost everything. and i did ban u from fply i do have to agree with you on this...flyordie sux now since we have to pay for the ratings...i dont care bout the ads or the screen size i just want my frigging rating back even if it was a terrible rating.
MESSAGE REMOVED 2.2.2

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 30, 2002 10:30 AM]
Totally agree with you. I have spent many hours on here today and 99.9% of people are annoyed about having to pay. It started off free so it should remain free. They should have told people from the start that it would cost the users money. No one in the right mind would pay this kind of money. May aswell go and buy a pool game and play that.
ty peachy AND POOL MASTER DUCK < WHO ARE U BUT ANYWAYZ TY BRO!!!!!

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:30 AM]
who wants to be here n e more cuz fly or die have got greedy and want money,why should we pay when now they got adverts to cover there ass
HAZE is gonna e all on his own , just like in real life!
JUST CAME BACK FROM THE SNOOKER ROOM.  TOTAL NUMBER OF PLAYERS 20 AND TWINDLIING.  WHERE THE FVCK ARE THE RATINGS?  AVERTISE ALL YOU WANT, WHO CARES WE CAN DEAL WITH THAT.  THE RATINGS WE MUST HAVE BACK THOUGH.  NO FUN IN PLAYING IF YOU CAN'T EARN POINTS.  USED TO BE HUNDREDS ON HERE EVERYNIGHT, NOW EVERYONE IS LEAVING.  BYE BYE FLY OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:30 AM]

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:31 AM]
lets,$1 for five years of play
You change to a charge site, but if you pay are the scoring rules the same, cuz if so no better then free version in that no one wants to play lower rated players. Scoring should be same if you win you get so many points and not matter on the size of your score. I won't pay unless worked out.........Not worth it other wise.....
Hell Yes i want the freakin rating back, i worked for over a year trying to get it why the hell did it just disappear, i don't give a shit about the adv. but i want my scores.
REMOVED 2.2.2

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 30, 2002 10:33 AM]
no one will play flyordie game anymore if the not F.O.C
just been on the site, its like a graveyard. the place is dead, boom boom!  Anyway, any time Im on the site there is only one person on it who has payed.  
Flyordie, use ur brains!
Flyordie haven't thought this through. Only a handful of people are going to bother to pay the money, and people who don't pay will leave after a while - wheres the fun in playing if theres no ratings. People who have paid will start to leave as well, because there will be virtually no-one with ratings, so eventually everyone will leave flyordie. Then flyordie will have to drop the charges to get everyone to come back, and back to square one. Stupid.
Fly or die, wtf is going on guys. U used to have THE best site on the net but not anymore. I think everyone is in agreement with me when i say we don't give 2 s**** about the amount of advertising u put on there as long as it doesn't reduce the screen size of the actual game, or slow down the frame rate. Let me just say that without points nobody has any targets to set themselves or goals to reach which is what made the site so popular, a bit of healthy competition. Now,however, i think u realise that the once adoring fans of fod are now turning their backs on u and trying to find alternative means of playing pool on the net. To get all those ppl back in u have to do 1 simple thing get rid of the fees. Thank u for your time and i hope u just listen to the hoards of ppl that are trying to tell u the exact same thing as me.
I must say i dont really have a urge 2 pay money just 2 find out how bad my score is :-) im not very good at this, i play it 4 fun with a lot of my m8, but i still wanna have some scores 2 compere with, otherwise its worth arse, put 1000 ads on if thats woot it takes put intermission pop up ads on like other well visited sites but DONT CHARGE US 2 PLAY THE GAME, because so far i seen like 10 ppl with points and they play with each other and the ppl count is going down FAST and it will not stop because there is other FREE SITES that offer the same as u, use the brain and the ads 2 keep u site from going cold.

*MAGAM*
the old way of gaming is a lot better. WHERE are the ratings. that's the name of the game man. no fun without the competition. i think about quiting if not turn around.
i vote for playing 8-ball the old way.
kollie
Well guess what, i dont agree with any of this, most of the people on here are kids, so if u dont have a rating i'll think ur a kid unless i know you well enough to believe ur an adult. Do flyordie a favour ask your mammy and daddy to pay a couple $ or £ so you can enjoy ur self on flyordie! but 1 problem flyordie, the prices are a bit high just for some rating and a star next near your name saying v.i.p or subscriber, please lower it and believe it or not you will get more money than you bargend for! thank you for your time,b]
i will not say ill stop play but the ad  are dam i know it make you money  so put them where we log in see anyone have to log back on to go to other game $$$$$$$$$$$
i agree with everyone about the hatred for no ratings, that is nonsense and terrible. Its ridiculous the way the Web in general is going; corporate america has finally started to realize they can make serious money by charging for all the internet shit that used to be free, i.e. games, music, fantasy sports as well.  This is just another nail in the coffin that holds the "Free" internet. 
i agree with everyone about the hatred for no ratings , that is nonsense and terrible. Its ridiculous the way the Web in general is going; corporate america has finally started to realize they can make serious money by charging for all the internet shit that used to be free, i.e. games, music, fantasy sports as well.  This is just another nail in the coffin that holds the "Free" internet. 
i agree with everyone about the hatred for no ratings, that is nonsense and terrible. Its ridiculous the way the Web in general is going; corporate america has finally started to realize they can make serious money by charging for all the internet shit that used to be free, i.e. games, music, fantasy sports as well.  This is just another nail in the coffin that holds the "Free" internet. 
REMOVED 2.2.2

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 30, 2002 10:37 AM]
this site was so much better a week or so ago.  i dont come on here for a week and the whole format is changed. you cant even minimize the window. change it back to the way it was.
I'm with you masterman!!!!! I quit to until it's back to the way it was... It sux now!!!!
I think you should warn some bad guys stop swearing
while playing free or they should be banned or pay for it if they don't listen , or bugging other players..etc . Another thing is you should create the MUTE button, if someone want does not want to chat , he / she can click that button . This is to prevent some guys going crazy when they are losing the game.
why the hell do we have to pay for this ? look at the other game servers... its completely FREE...at least the chess server is okay.. except for all the ADS!!im still playing here of course.. cuz i know how to change the window to the old format and play it like it was... but SOME of you  folks cant do that i can see.. oh well.... aiite peace..
and to bruce lee.. there IS a mute button.. look for it..
I Am with u master whatever.This site used to be an good thing but what do flyordie go and do introduce subscription so u have to pay 4 ur ratin.That really gets my back up. 

CHANGE OR I QUIT
Im ready to quit too if they dont change it back!!

Or at least they could make a couple of new free severs as well as pay severs!!

Get it RIGHT!!
cool a forum huh!!!  I agree with that though, i can handle the adverts but i'd like the ratings back
how do you change the window back to the old format then... come on let us in to your little secrets.....

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:34 AM]
hi guys iam Raj here,i feel really sad that fly or die made our games paid and it seriously looks sick while playing with out ranking.i hope this will not put any type of black spot on the game but still the openion i had about this fly or die ia seriously died. i hope soon we all can play this games with ranking.bye. 
The game is now boring with no points rating, adverts won't be effective if I don't visit the site anymore.  Hope the points rating comes back in a short time.  Everything else fine, well, acceptable.

As for now, Age of Mythology for me.
Yeah I'm quiting if it doesn't go back, but what will that do. Their not going to change it. ;)

this server used to be da best but now it suucks.. oh well.. MORE counter-strike for me then..
i dont rely mind the game so much i thinks it briliant but im fed up of the swering and every thing like that i really want my ratings back if i dont im quitting as well.

rock2002
Tha Dude Payed For It! How tha heck is he gonna say he's against it.. what a [edited].. 

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Dec 23, 2002 1:26 AM]
I think we should get ratings right away and not have to wait for them

Ugh! FLYORDIE get the ratings back or we ALL quit!