« Back to All Topics
Worst injury you ever had
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Well i broke my arm once and few ribs, what about you?
Burned my Wrist with boiling water from a kettle. Havn't broken any bones lolz.
ive drove over a car on a bike and broke me arm
2 broken legs... a broken arm... broken fingers and knuckles broken nose.... broken ribs....broken jaw..worst so far is ive just had a new knee cap ouch
Cuts and bruises are about as bad as it's got for me so far, I've been quite lucky considering I used to play football and cricket, and I like to mosh a lot (jump about stupidly) to heavy metal music :D The other week I got my foot ran over by a car though which was quite painful for a few days afterwards (I apparently deliberately made the car run over my foot, was too drunk...)
I broke both of my wrist playing connect 4. It's a very competitive game, you might get hurt!!! BE CAREFUL!!!
worst i ever had is a burnt foot which is burnt at a bon fire.
lol martin ya kno thats happened 2 me a few times and its true wen ya drunk they do run ova ya feet on purpose ;)
interesting topic

neck spasm worst for me, no broken bones
broken wrist.... dislocated knee.... slipped disc.... lol

football was the reason for the first two

and

I do lots of heavy lifting at my job, and i messed my back up, slipped a disc, and then trapped a nerve (sciatica) was literally unable to walk without going mental cos of the pain, it was unbearable...
Police car hurt my leg,but long time when i was kid 13 years old.BUT its ok now.
Wow, you should tranquilize your girlfriend next time
When I was 13 I was melting butter in a pan for popcorn. I already had some butter melted in the pan.  I stuck a fork in a full stick of butter and when I went to place it in the pan, it slipped off the fork and splashed hot melted butter on my face.  Worste pain I ever felt!
Never broke a bone here...but I have been scalded with boiling hot (212 degrees F or 100 degrees C) water a couple times while making supper. Burns are NOT fun and they continue to burn long after the initial burn. 

Other than that, I have sprained my ankles too many times to count, sprined my wrists even more times than that, and had sprained my baby finger doing gymnastics when I was a child. ;)

~LittleEarthAngel~
water's boiling point is 100 degress (F)

lol :p 
mike needs to study. and doesn't need to play connect4 for hours.
The boiling point of water is 100 °C (212 °F) at standard pressure.

^^^ LOL
lmfao I so blond.... ugh please some moderator delete what I said about the 100 (f) !!!!!!!!!!!! 

also to that mass guy, I don't play connect 4 for hours..... look at my stats and you will clearly see that I hardly play here anymore ever since school started ;)
mikes worst injury...was 2 play c4 cuz it sends u blonde lol
I'm from 2003 :( i guess i didn't make it :D