« Back to All Topics
Wheres my favourite Patient?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Has anyone seen or heard of the person named holly or is it holly or is it folly or is it golly or is it ....oh i give up ......i wasnt too impressed by the way she escaped her straight jacket last week... and escaped from the hospital...... IF  your there holly bolly polly.... you,ve got to come back imediately for treatment...
Your patient? lol Don't you mean "friend"? :p
Well, he likes to call me patient and treat me (how was with that ride, doc?)....
Doc Jingle Bingle, can I wisper you the reason that leads me to the final decision (escape)? I am a bit shy and can`t say it here, in loud.   
Missed you too,

Lucia
Careful, Tara, don`t eat to much of that, you might get weight!!!
Nu vad ce vreti si care-i treaba voastra!!!
Thnx anyway, fine.
geez, everyone always takes everything as an insult, i was just tryin to help, and writin little secret messages to me like: I don't know what u want and what's your business, aint gunna do any good either, here's one for ya:Nu te amagi, nu este vorba despre tine, its not always about u girly, everyone's not always tryin to insult, i was just helpin ya out. 
nice!!!! Well done,"fine",m thank you.
I never took it as an ofence, au contraire, i might say, but is really odd when some1 comes and tells you something and you don`t expect it. So, as you said, don`t take it personal.
exactly. dont take it personal, no hard feelings eh.
we can all look at www.freetranslation.com but lets just grow up eh kids
bonjour on monsieur je vous plait une jambon mercredi.
ca va merci bonne de douche.
erm Don they werent even talkin in french so whats da point on commenting on it neways?
une..contravese allerverchy ala moonie contraversa....... your here polly tolly...... missed you too lol......now if anyone can tell me what that means i'd be grateful....
I hope you were refering to the ride i had back to the hospital in the ambulance molly...with some other ascaped people .such a hard life being a doctor .....
of course that one, doctor (cross fingers).
Fingers? u better cross your legs lol
for sure wouldn`t have same effect...
knows she replies all 
bravo man continue