Cheltenham '09
Posted in 
Off-topic
Cheltenham '09
Posted in 
Off-topic
Cheltenham '09
Any into horse racing?

If so, u have any tips for the forthcoming cheltenham festival? & is any going..like myself 

I love nothing more than a beer & a bet so cheltenham is quality for me, cant wait!
Yea man i love betting on the horses, especially Saturdays, cant beat getting up n putting Footie n Horses on a Saturday.

I wont be going but Cheltenham's always awesome, when it comes closer to it we'll put some tips up n see how we do.

Im stuck beetween Kauto Star n Denman for the Gold Cup though, Im swaying towards Kauto after Denman's last run, but ya cant write off The Tank can ya? :p
Yeah its guna be a class G.cup this year

after seeing neptunes collognes last time in ireland im starting to think it could be any 1 of three?

But yer we will have to do a tipster competetion through the week, im taking the laptop to do my form analysis every night so will post during the festival

Cant wait...this is my xmas lol
im into the horses aswell :p neptune is lookin gd, and a friend of mine thinks it will be the winner, but i still dnt think denman will be beaten, last time out the course wasnt for him, and hes bound 2 take time 2 get bk into things, so the 4/1 is tasty, probs get better odds on betfair
also, in the same race, barbers shop looks a nice bet, 16/1 at mo i believe, and dependant on its run this weekend, may b a v nice e/w bet
I think the gold cup is wide open this year

Kauto should not be his current price (but thats not 2 say he wont win !! )

I love the horse knowhere, he has beat the likes of exotic dancer, voy por usteded and monets garden this year so far. At 50/1 there are worst ew bets

Also, you can bet w/o the big 3, in which Knowhere is still 25/1, which means he can finish 6th and still collect at 25/1 EW, whata steal!!!!!!!!!!