Chelsea FC Next Manager
Posted in 
Off-topic
Chelsea FC Next Manager
Posted in 
Off-topic
Chelsea FC Next Manager
Hey :)

Today new Chelsea legend ( in my opinion ) really great man and brilliant, just brilliant manager leaved the team as it was planned - Guus Hiddink... Now theres loads of speculation going on who will be the new manager, many are saying that it will Carlo Ancelotti- for me this bad choice , even if I was Sunderland manager I didnt want him... Well its not up to me .... Whats your opinion???
i'd bet on either Roberto Mancini or Frank Rijkard. actually,Ancelotti isn't bad at all - chelsea's dreaming of winning champions league,and Carlo has won it twice with AC Milan
Mourinho, unquestionably would be the best manager for Chelsea... obviously not going to happen, he will be coming to United wen fergie retires :D LOVE IT
Well, Ancelotti is new Chelsea manager. Well obviously hes not bad manager, who knows maybe he gonna win lots of trophies :) I wish good luck and all the best :)

P.S I wanted Rijkaard hehe
Welcome to Chelsea FC Mr Ancelotti.
its now that i believe Chelsea is going to win champions league in next 2 years - Ancelotti certainly knows how to do it ( he won it twice as a player and twice as a manager )
Now he Manager he can bring Kaka Pato and Villa (Y)
>Kaka

Is it true he's signed for Madrid?
not yet chelsea meant to of offer 75m or something
He's not signed to Real Madrid yet....  But I don't want him at Chelsea now :) Better get Villa and Ribery for same amount of money then for only one Kaka who has leg problems and is getting old :)
yeah its true kaka tranferred to real madrid but they don't confirme it till monday if iam correct or some were around there
Real Madrid's new president is enormously rich,so i expect the comeback of Real's superteam,like it was in 2002-2003 ( with Figo,Zidane,Beckham). This time they'll hopefully sign Kaka,Villa,Silva and someone else,maybe even Ronaldo :p