« Back to All Topics
flyordie...
Posted in 
Tanx
flyordie...
Posted in 
Tanx
flyordie...
is it really that hard to add a simple free ratings system to your updated version? I mean, it doesn't seem like it would be too complicated. You can still make your money off of all of those people who like the desert and mountain and whatever the heck else areas you have now designed. I might register soon, at least I hope to, but I'm just saying that you guys shouldn't have to work hard to put the ratings system back into the classic version. It would make a WHOLE lot of people very happy and make you guys look much better...they'll go out and tell their friends to drop by, and, WHOLLA! Instant cash flow increase!
What about 8ball,9ball,snooker and chess should they have free ratings too?? and if so who is going to subscribe when its free rankings? well of course not so why give it to tanx players
The answer to your question would be YES, those games all do have free ratings!!!

Chess does, that I know for sure, as I play it often. They still have the free rankings/points system.

And plenty of people joined when they gave out free rankings, it's when they started charging that people left, DOI! Now yeah, I know, they need to make a profit...they can make it off of those few who want to play the newer versions. But they should never have degraded the classic version at the same time!!! They should've just left it alone so that people who always came here and played for free could continue to do so, while those enticed by the new versions of the games could pay their $20 fee if their mommies and daddies let them.

sorry you wrong NO games have free ranking be it 8ball 9ball snooker or chess and tanx
Well, then explain why I have a ranking every time I go into chess! I never paid for anything...

well maybe you have won the lottery in chess im in chess everyday and most dont have ratings  you will notice all the games except gem has to be subscribed to for you to get a rating