« Back to All Topics
the premier league??? whos going to win?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
well theres been alot of chat in the rooms now about football so i thought why not make a discussion about it in the forum!!! who do u think is going to win the league and why? is it going to be arsenal Manchester united Chelsea or Manchester city?
chelsea
man.utd
arsenal
tottenham
man.city
liverpool
aston villa

although i'm a huge fan of Arsenal, we can't win the premiership until we sign someone like Rooney or Drogba :\

It will be close this season I feel. 

But I reckon Man City will win it next season mark my words.
Mark your words ooooo, i cant see them attracting top names next season when they qualify for the europa league, it will be 2-3 yrs before man city win title, if not longer. the only reason chelsea won title quicker is because they already had a decent team, and it still took them a couple of seasons, without tevez and adebayor, who do man city really have, they dont have any world class defenders and they leak easy goals, they dont have any world class midfielders, and other than tevez and adebayor, they dont have any decent strikers, Roberto Mancini is going to win them the league, yet mark hughes was doing much better than him before man city sacked him, which i still dont understand, until man city are a big force in europe i dont see them winnin league, they might offer the money, but look at what kaka did last year, knocked them back, robinho only went there for money as did tevez, but what happens when these players arent winning trophies and bigger clubs come knocking ? man city will never be a 'big club'

As for who is going to win the league, I think it is between arsenal and man utd, i think arsenal will push them til the end, but man utd will nick it
HSV Hamburg ever win in England. ( almost )
forever HSV
I know theres still one match left but i am quiet sure that we ( chelsea ) will be the champions. I think that was a great EPL season with a lot of great matches and drama. But for me Chelsea were the better team throughout the season... yes they did have some bad matches but when chelsea get got going they are unreal. I think Chelsea complete deserve to Premiership this season and sorry you cant argue with that :D :D :D
wow i almost got the whole top-7 right :)
Arsenal won't win this season... lol :) UNLUCKY...
Querstion for you arsenal fans?  

How many more season's without a trophy?

I prodict LOTS...
Man United will win the league, they are strong this season and maybe stronger if SNEIJDER comes.
Chelsea will finish 2nd, their team is aging and they have an inexperienced manager
Liverpool and Man city will battle it out for 3rd and 4th spot
Arsenal wont win it as Nasri and fabregas wont try if they stay and they havent improved their defence, it is like a under 10 footie team and i bet Wenger says at 1 point, they are maturing
I hope Manchester City will win,they have many good players,other clubs have it too,i think money motivates everyone LOL!:)