« Back to All Topics
STOP TAKING POINTS!!
Posted in 
Tanx
STOP TAKING POINTS!!
Posted in 
Tanx
STOP TAKING POINTS!!
FlyORDie.......I dont understand why you take our points from us when we have a payed rank.  We didnt pay to have them takin away.  And we got our points not to loose them for nothing.
Ok...mav...this is why they take points:

FlyOrDie has players not playing that much. So they take points away from high-pointer players to encourage them to play more. It depends on your score of how many points they take.

That is why. Happy new year;)

From,
Pohatu Nuva
Toa Team Leader['_']
Go ahead...leave the Toa...that's not it's spirit...
:(:(:(:(:(:(
WHY SHOULD I TRUST A DISBANNER????
I AGREE IF YOU PAY FOR A SUBSCRIBTION WHY DO THEY TAKE YOUR POINTS AWAY.SAY IF I GO AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS,ALL I WORKED FOR WILL SLOWLY DISAPPEAR.WHAT IF I HAVE BAD WEATHER AND CAN'T GET ONLINE.STILL MY POINTS WILL DECREASE.THAT DON'T SOUND LIKE ENCOURAGEMENT.IF I WANT TO PLAY AS A PRIVATE NOT WORRYING ABOUT POINTS,ATLEAST IM PLAYING.I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY POINTS BEING TAKEN AWAY IF I DONT PLAY MY SUBSCRIBED NAME.FLYORDIE SHOULD SAVE THAT FOR THE LOTTERY.SINCE I AM A SUBSCRIBED PLAYER I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY MY SUBSCRIBED NAME AT MY LIESURE,AND STILL MAINTAIN MY POINTS STATUS.TO ME IT SOUNDS AS IF ENVY OR JEALOUSNESS IS INVOLVED HERE.DON'T TAKE AWAY WHAT PEOPLE WORK FOR ESPECIALLY IF THEY PAYED FOR IT..======>ZΛP
i agree this is BULL big BULL we earn them then u take them. what if some one is on a vaction and is not onlone there points still go away think about it its not fare!

BIGDOGNUKE -KT TEAM LEADER
Hey, I agree w/ maverick on this cuz it's not fair for some ppl that have worked so hard for their score then find it gone cuz of flyordie so flyordie if you call that encouragement , ppl will be leaving cuz of this like the subscription thing . You know we might all leave if you don't listen to us fly or die so listen to us for once . We play your games here and we shouldn't have points taken away for encouragement , that's b/s you know and futhermore , ppl might sue you for this so you better think before you act , hope you understand our opinions . 
*~bigdognukesgirl~* 
I have'nt heard of this but what a good idea, stops peoples sitting on scores and playing a private or other (non-points) name.. Good thinking flyordie this is yet another improvement for the enjoyment of the game .I always play the Spooky name, as this is a fair way to play, and let others have the chance of getting their points back if you are constantly winning, also as people improve they can get you back instead of the constant hiding(Y) (Y)
I totally AGREE with you SPOOKY that's the way it should be!!!!
It doesnt matter if they want to sit on their scores.  The bottom line is that these people have PAID to have their scores and FOD should not just go in a take points away.

If they want to pay $20 to sit with a score, it's THEIR business....they paid for the right to have their points.
Hmmm... fading ranks would force point hoarders back into the game... but People pay to have an honest ranking for their tanks, among other things. They also work their buts off to earn their points... having these points fade devalues their victories. I think the lowest common denominator has been catored to enough with the new tanks... dumbing the game down further will have our more experienced players leaving.

Good Gaming,
 [img=
http://www.imgmag.org/images/houndfromhell/HFH.bmp
]
~HoundFromHell~

PS: game needs to be refined before I buy a subscription.
Sorry yo hear about FOD taking your points away from you MaVeRICk.:( If you realy want to know why not just E-mail them. Go to the 
REACH US
 over on the left side of this page and click on to that link. From there you will find a link to E-mail FOD. Thyey have always answered me on my questions and issues. As far as myself I don't know why they would take away points if you weren't banking or jumping.?:|I don't really care about points myself. Of coarse I never accumalate a lot of points to begin with:8}
I jusy enjoy playing the game.
Mr. BluzeB-) 
For those complaining about paying to take away their rating: you haven't paid to get your position in the top ten forever, you haven't paid to get more and more points, you've paid (amongst others) for a feature that is supposed to tell how good you are. Now, we are aware of the fact the system is far from perfect yet, but there had been changes of it in the past couple of times, and will probably be in the future as well. What we want to achieve with these changes is to get as close to the original concept as possible, that is, the ratings should represent the player's skill in the given game. Maybe your rating will decrease somewhat from now, but if you're good, you will still be amongst the best players.

There could be another consequence of this change, namely players will hopefully prefer to use only one name then, which always should have been like this, since a player has only one skill level at a given game. Having multiple names with different ratings in a single game makes no sense for me. 

FlyOrDie

why did you delete bigdognuke's other thing in here for . He's gonna be pissed and get mad . I would be mad if that ever happened to me . You should be able to voice your opinion since this is a FREE COUNTRY! What has become of you FLY OR DIE? Tell me and don't give me an adult answer . Think of it as if you were US and we were you , would you be mad ? Probally so look at both sides before choosing even if you don't agree . We do have a right to voice our opinon such as a game . 
*~bigdognukesgirl~* 
I was talkin about his points by the way so ya'll know .
*~bigdognukesgirl~* 
Some of these players talk about working hard for their points. By this they mean going into a world when no one is watching and banking points. To them the point is more important then the enjoyment of the game. Catch one of these players and ask them for a one on one and they start whinning about being too tired or some other excuse.These are the players who are complaining and the ones who need to go away until the learn how to play fair.
   The game will be better when the top 3 players play those scores all the time. The one thing that is messing up your game is the top three players. When those players start to play the game and not cheat and prove that they are worthy then i should rule again. I stopped playing your game for the same reason. You just take away our points for nothing and that makes us do more stuff to even make it worst. I even have problems with the MODERATERS now. They should be glad im the only one to play my points all the time. As for now. I just threw away money. It even makes me mad to see great players not being able to make it to first place because people dont play those scores all the time

FlyorDie you don't get it, we don't want the point system change you have at all!  you're taking points away from innocent people who have gotten them through there skill, why are you taking the fun out of this, and you say we didn't subscribe for our points??  how come when u advertise this it clearly states that amoung the other things you get back, you get your rank and score back, the rating change should of never been put into place until you have it perfect and no one comlaining or few coplaints, you should put our scores back to what they oringinally were and try to figure out a better plan that more people will like, listen to the players, don't reject them, just once, do somethin most people want
originally all scores were zero, weren't they?
you want all of them to be zero again?
Well put flyordie!!

THANK YOU
As Flyordie replied this will show your true skill .If you are constantly in the high scorers this means you are worthy of being there.Lets face it guys and girls the present way is easy to abuse.. be real..lets play..leave the bull crap behind ..lets have fun..non of the phony stuff.....anyway who is stupid enough to pay to not play that character ,must be a real weirdo or something ..still as Crash mentioned if you want to pay $20 bucks to do it ,its your choice..still is stupid, nuts, crackers ,pathetic ,we all could start another subject to put the players names in who do it...or shud up and play whiners  
I wanted a free subscription, and that's what GLL111, my friend, wanted, too. That's what you did, FlyOrDie. Made me loose a friend that I may never see again in Tanx. This is stupid. It was with the WHOLE wolfpac team. We lost a good friend, all because of FLYORDIE!!!!!
How could you do this to us, FlyOrDie?:|?:| Even if you bring back free ratings, it won't bring GLL111 back! I could start to hate you, and this, but you can ban me. Go ahead. Ban me all you want. I just want a chance. I wanted free subscription, to help the Moderators (MPs), and I want my friend back, too!!! :(:(:(:(:(
I don't understand you, FlyOrDie. Where did you get that idea of making US KIDS pay for this?:|?:| 20$!!! I'm still not allowed to subscribe.....:(:(:(

Yours truly,
Pohatu Nuva['_']

P.S. You listened to us when we wanted new worlds. But we never expected to PAY. What are ya gonna do now? I stand for non-subscribers once again. Do what we want, like before the new worlds. Now what are ya gonna do?:|?:|['_']
You guys are fixing to lose PANCHO!!
What are you talking about, PANCHO VILLA ?:|?:|?:|?:|
   Im going to leave this game for a while. Wouldnt want to spend any more time away from family. I need to start paying attention to my kids more often. This game is addicting. Everyone is just full of envy around here. They dont know how to act. They hate the top players.

hey flyordie why did you only give free subscrition for 2 days yoou should of seen how many ppl came when you did that you shoukd do that for a month...
see wut ur doin flyordie, ur causin more trouble, teams are breaking up because of all of this, was it really worth it?
amazing... <shakes his head>....  all this for points   ?    
I tend to agree with FlyOrDie... (as I usually do)...  it's not a perfect system YET.. but then again..  what is perfect in life  ?  
it's still well worth the subscription to me personally...   because it's not really about points after all... I remember the game before the ratings beta....  it's about having fun, competitiveness and good gaming ethics..  in my opinion

enjoy the game...  I know I do..

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG 

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/ghostmp.png
]
JUST WANTED TO SAY.IN THE BIZ WORLD,DID YOU EVER HEAR THE CUSTOMERS ALWAYS RIGHT?WELL HERE I AM.YOU ARE SAYING WE SHOULD PAY THEN HAVE FLYORDIE TAKE OUR POINTS.NOT VERY GOOD BIZ..ETHICS.SUBSCRIBERS SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERED LIKE THIS.SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD CAUSE BACKLASHES AND THAT WOULD BE A SHAME.WHO CARES IF A SUBSCRIBER PLAYS OR NOT OR HOW MANY POINTS HE OR SHE HAS.FLYORDIE SHOULD BE THRILLED AT THE FACT WE ARE SUBSCRIBING.REMEMBER WITHOUT THE TRUE SUBSCRIBERS THE OTHER WORLDS WONT LAST LONG.LIKE I SAID IM THE CUSTOMER,AS FOR YOU GHOST YOUR THE EMPLOYEE.THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN CONCERN YOU.OFCOARSE YOU AGREE WITH FLYORDIE YOU HAVE TO.LEAVE US PAYING PEOPLE ALONE PLEASE.WORRY ABOUT FIXING THE LAG N SERVER BREAKDOWNS,NOT SUBSCRIBERS THANKS.====>ZΛP
Hmm.. in a sense, you aren't really customers until you subscribe. Also.. the terms of agreement that came with the subscription leave the necessary room for FOD to improve their game. 

Read what their post says. Basically, what I glean from it is that the game has a few players that aren't playing the game as it was intended.. the same players we complain about moving from op to op to hoard points... most agree that the game was better when you could get a straight game. With this change.. FOD is improving the game for all of us, even the point hoarders.

Still.. I realize that many of these complaints are just because of subscription details. Subscription is easy, and cheap. I don't have a credit card, and live in Canada, and I'll have a subscription soon... if it's so important to you, just get one. FOD deserves it, and I think if you consider it for a little while objectively, I think you know this too. 
"WHAT ME WORRY"
I never worry about points or ranking. I don't raise my Ego by trying to get a high score. I'll never amount to anything I guess.
Hey you flyordie. Let me just say that if i new you where going to take points away from me i would have never paid. I paid to have a rank. Not to get it taken from me. You should of made this change at the time of the new change. You guys are such fools. Whats next????

ZΛP,
in your message you state:
"AS FOR YOU GHOST YOUR THE EMPLOYEE.THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN CONCERN YOU.
OFCOARSE YOU AGREE WITH FLYORDIE YOU HAVE TO."

I feel compelled to correct this statement ...

I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF FlyOrDie

I am a volunteer moderator (and a subscriber)
all the moderators are volunteers, 
selected by FlyOrDie executives.

I just wanted to clairify that.

thanks,
ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
TANX MP
MY APOLOGY GHOST THOUGHT YOU WERE.YOU MUST ADMIT YOU WILL AGREE WITH ALL THE DECISIONS OF FLYORDIE.LIKE PANCHO SAID,WE PAY FOR IT WHY TAKE IT.WE PLAY OUR TANKS AT OUR CONVIENIENCE.SORRY TO HURT ANYONES FEELINGS.IT IS A GAME ALSO.NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME.====>ZΛP
PANCHO VILLA must get 6 points, ZΛPP 1 per day to hold their current rating. A single kill is about 16 points...
[The] [truth] [about] [points] [is] [that] [if] [you] [consistantly] [have] [more] [than] [350] [one] [or] [more][of] [the] [following] [things] [are] [true] [:]

[1]  [You have] [banked] [your] [points] [and] [have] [never] [played] [a] [real] [game][.]

[2]  [You have] [jumped] [for] [your] [points] [and] [have] [never] [played] [a] [real] [game][.]

[Otherwise] [we] [think] [the greatest humor] [of] [the] [game] [is] [watching] [those] [who] [overuse] [powerups][.]

[With] [the] [old] [game] [,] [it] [was] [possible] [to] [win] [a] [game] [against] [a] [powerup] [user] [without] [ever] [using] [one] [.]  [And] [that] [was] [a] [game] [involving] [skill] [.]

[Now] [the] [game] [is] [about] [who] [can] [grab] [the] [most] [powerups][.]  [We] [are] [disappointed] [in] [the] [gameplay] [as] [of] [late] [,] [and] [the] [people] [who][sacrifice] [the] [potential] [for] [a] [good] [game] [by] [jumping] [.]

[We] [will] [be] [recording] [video] [of] [these] [activies] [as] [proof][.]