« Back to All Topics
Crop circles
Posted in 
Off-topic
Crop circles
Posted in 
Off-topic
Crop circles
i watched da movie signs the other day n it got me thinkin about where crop circles and like who created em. cos theyre facsinating things, the bottom of the storks being bent by heat rather then snapped like if we were to tread on em. wadda ur thought son em?
Yes they are pretty fascinating things.This one was found in Tony Blairs back Garden lol  .      [img=
http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/NightFlight/cropcircles.jpg
]                     
Seriously though.i think they are man made.Still fascinating how they do them though,works of art.makes me wonder how they get in the middle of the field without trampling down everything else around the circles
How people get in the middle of the field i meant*
I think they use stuff like planes or drop ppl down on cordes with clippers from helicopters. I saw something about on the discovery channel i belive. that or sci-fi. 1 of the 2.
hmm but how do they get so intricate wudnt dat take forever? and ppl neva see em bein made...and there are sumtimes heaps done in the same area on the same night...so i wudda thought sum1 wudda noticed sumthin. theyre cool tho...v thought provoking!
Oh jeze...sorry about that all. I just like to make designs and i was doing em for a class :(
>>>How are crop circles created? By pranksters who have nothing better to to then go around feilds pretending aliens made them.

>>Aliens do not exist. I mean, if we found a planet that might possiblly have life on, we would send a probe, right? We wouldnt send real people. People who say they have had "alien encounters" are just attention seeking.

-Suit
Ive just found a lot of mysterious yellow round circles on my back lawn,i was mystified till i found out my dog had gone out and done the buisness.Oh and there were some brown ones too,but they wern't curcular,they were all sort of shapes,it was disgusting ..urghhhhhhhhhhh
im not sayin that aliens do exist...but im not seein how ppl can b makin em when like i sed, the stalks r all bent by heat (which has to b hot enuf to actually do that!) and the r perfectly flat basiclly so yea hmm
ALIENS?
 cmon people is this a real idea or is som1 jokin. The day aliens come to earth is the day I get over 400 in 9ball. And that day is NEVER. 
No it isnt. Who knows, in 500 years or so we could invite a couple of jolly aliens iver for dinner :p

and :O Confederate agrees with me? WHAT IS THIS?!
yay finally a "
good
" post that is actually 
worth

reading
 from 
suit
!! :D:p:) lmao
More than can be said for you :D
j/k
lmao...we'll just have to see...
bum bum bum
anyways i think they said on the movie, remember the police oficer said " 3 or 4 guys could've done that in 6 hours"
I must admit...as bee-zarr as this subject may be...I have had a good deal of interest in circles since the early 90's when some of the more complex formations were photographed...and I have heard all of the same stories as some of you all have mentioned here.....as to their origin..I'm not sure we will ever know the real truth.....hoax vs. the real things.....but it is indeed a fascinating subject..
personally.. I find it difficult to believe that some alien visitors have travelled what would surely be light years just to use the fields of England as a artists canvas to doodle with designs on.....in the middle of the night....with out leaving a calling card of some kind... at the White House or other populated part of the world....lets say for a moment that this is the case...ok...I can do that....here come the ET's over the horizon....making these amazing...and sometimes HUGE formations in cerial crop...such as in this example...after viewing just click your browser back button to return here:

http://home.clara.net/lucypringle/photos/1999/uk99ep.jpg

(close examination reveals a person in the center of this one...this thing is BIG....made overnight?...who knows)

so..with that said...what are they trying to tell us?  are these picto-grams a reference to their home 
planet(s).....or their spirituality?

whatever the reasons for these...and who ever it is that is making them....it's been the subject of many friendly debates and good conversation for me with friends over dinner or out someplace for a few beverages :p
the photo link above is from a crop circle researcher who has been following these for years and has a very large archive of photos worth looking at.

http://home.clara.net/lucypringle/photos/index.html

interesting topic FreeFall thank you..

GHOST RIDER MP

hey Ghost, ty man. cool pics!
Is it just me, or have crop circles become more artistic since their beginnings?
ya they have confed. and much much more complex
Basically, its gonna take them aliens hundreds of years to travel through space (thats travelling at the speed of light - However if they can warp space it may only take a few hours, but thats as good as impossible) so we are not going to see a UFO with live aliens in it, if we see a UFO 
at all
I know a while agao they found continuous wave patterns coming from space, which they though could possibly be an alien transmission, but it actually turned out to be a double neutron star. 
Basically, if an alien UFO landed on earth, we would know about it. We are not blind. If it really did have aliens in it, the aliens would do a bit more than hover a few inches above the ground, they would want to make contact with us.
The nearest we have got to contacting an 
intelligent
 alien lifeform is the space probe 
Voyager

-Suit
You guys, did u ever think maybe ailiens arnt maaking  crop circles? Have some sence, anyone can make them, not "ailiens":D
Thats the point all of us were making, fool.
I saw on this one umm show or somthing a movie where it showed people making them in fields with boards with ropes on them.And they step on them after they marked off certain areas...is this illegal or somthing?

^ im not sure if that makes sense sorry ^ lol
It is illegal to make crop vircles, obviously. Its vandalism.
and likelikelikeomg if u read a coupla the other posts, the crops have not been bent by bein 'trampled' theve been bent by usin 
heat
 so ya i dont believe in aliens, but im still a bit bemused as to how they r bein created considerin that factor!

A couple of attention seeking drunk college students, who at 2:00 in the morning have nothing better to do than make crop circles. That is how they were made.
ur missin the point im gettin at suit...how do they bend the crops thru 
heat
 course any1 cud jus go stamp em down. but that breaks the craps. these have basically been 'wilted' at the bottom. how do ppl manage that??
Free fall
 why are u putting ppl's names and what they 
think
 down cuz they r 
"wrong"
 in ur opinion, when no one is even forsure what happened! that is kinda 
rude
!
like i also said 
before
  they take a board put rope on it and push down with their feet to bend the crops or whatever it doesnt "break" if the crops r "dead" or soo. I have saw this is on television so! :p