« Back to All Topics
Y IMCOOLJ SHOULD BE A MOD
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
MY REASONS R BECAUSE IM A REALLY FAIR PERSON AND I DONT BAN PPL FOR NO REASON LIKE THE OTHER MODS. LOTS OF PPL RECOGNIZE ME AND KNOW THAT IM A VERY GOOD PERSON. IM ALSO HERE SEVERAL TIMES AT SEVERAL HOURS AND THAT MEANS IM ONE OF THOSE MODS THAT WILL BE CHECKING FOR PPL THAT R NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES 24/7. AND UNLIKE OTHER MODS I DONT LET PPL GET HARRASED BY OTHERS. I WILL ALSO BE VERY FAIR ON HOW LONG A PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED. IN CONCLUSION, IM A PERSON WHOM U COULD TRUST TO DO THEIR JOB RIGHT.
I CAN ALSO TALK SPANISH AND THAT MEANS THAT NO SPANISH PSEAKING PPL IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH BREAKING THE LAWS.
Well you'll certainly get my vote!
THX MAN FINALLY SUM1 SHOWS RESPECT AROUND HERE.
i was gonna say no u dontget my vote but the spanish thig got me lol, ud be a good one because a lot of people come in there thinkin they can say stuff in spanish and get away with it, u got my vote.
Well m8, for a start why the heck do you use "CAPS" all of the time? What does it achieve? Is it telling us that you have power?

Bit childish making these forums en it? And start flattering yourself [img=
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons/05.gif
]! You have certainly 
 NOT 
 got my vote. 

Resistance
resistance its img=(link to your picture) and [ ]brackets not < >
Lol i previewed it and it looked fine, then i posted it then it comes out like that :( how strange.